First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Survey was just giving the junkies a fix (I include myself in this). BnP will be here soon, real soon..
Sponsored

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crap, there is no way I can catch up with over 600 replies...

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not looking for the B&P as much now. These survey numbers gave me a good enough idea of what to do. I'll do a few of my own comparisons tomorrow but I don't think I'll change much from my earlier thoughts except.... Maybe getting auto instead depending on the combos I come up with
Me too. Although they are not final numbers, they are within the ballpark range.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, those surveys mean B&P is a good ways off yet. Gotta account for data collection time, data processing time, time for the interns to make PowerPoint presentations, a few long lunches for the marketing crew, then the bean counters get a shot, then back to marketing, maybe one more pass through engineering, and finally on to the guys that will actually put it in the website.
See y'all after Labor Day.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i think we should all stop going to the ford site because they are leaching “daily views” off us checking if the bronco is live. Boycott the site, ford will tell us when it is ready.

Sponsored

Denney78

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan skyline, and a Chevy nova
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really don’t think the survey had anything to do with pricing data, I think it had much more to do with inventory. At this point Ford knows their margins, and used this to get a rough idea of how much of each package they need to stock.

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really don’t think the survey had anything to do with pricing data, I think it had much more to do with inventory. At this point Ford knows their margins, and used this to get a rough idea of how much of each package they need to stock.
I agree with this, only because i want to build and price my Bronco. Right meow!

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope you're right

I agree with this, only because i want to build and price my Bronco. Right meow!
YES

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that were the case then I would think many more of the reservations would have gotten the survey. I am curious to know how many actually went out.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think Ford just wanted a distraction from the B&P. I think Ford is using our input more then ever for the Bronco. I have never seen as much interaction, usually Ford sets its ways and runs with it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.