Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what date can we officially trade in the pineapple pizza for pumpkin spice lattes? Asking for a friend
So what date can we officially trade in the pineapple pizza for pumpkin spice lattes? Asking for a friend
Since It's September and no build and price is to be found. I introduce the Pumpkin Spice Latte Bronco.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pumpkin Spice Latte.jpg
Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
$100 refundable deposits suddenly don’t make reservation holders members of the board.
No, but it does make you a different category of customer. There's an elevated relationship beyond just a fan with some disposable income and a dream.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has never, to my knowledge, publicly stated that the Bronco BNP is delayed due to the coronavirus. In fact, it seems the only ones saying it’s delayed are us, the enthusiasts, and that’s simply based off of various vague tweets by Levine, and I think the initial perceived delay was based off a “reliable” source that said it would be August.
Yep, I agree. My post was more pointed in our forums members that felt that way’s direction rather than FoMoCo’s.

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, but it does make you a different category of customer. There's an elevated relationship beyond just a fan with some disposable income and a dream.
At the very very least, you’re vested in by way of $100 bucks. If “A” company looks at that and thumbs their nose with that type of outlook, they deserve any negative business that may or may not come With it.

Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That $100 is refundable if you’re that unhappy. It’s a build and price, I can’t believe the outrage over this. You can’t even have the car for another 10 months and you’re 3-4 months from finalizing your order.
Again, I'm saying it's part of a larger picture with delays. There's already been three or four delays on just getting out a commercial. Journalists haven't been able to drive the vehicle. The whole thing is not confidence-inspiring.

Not a huge deal if I was just an expectant fan, but now I've paid $100 to get in a line that leads to me maybe getting a vehicle in 2021?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most of y'all are freaking nuts. C'mon, there's a lot of work to be done here. Next, after you get your B&P, you'll be clamoring for delivery of a half-assed truck instead of waiting for quality!! The best thing we can do for Ford is to show that we're ok waiting for things to be done right. You may quote me.....RELAX.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of y'all are freaking nuts. C'mon, there's a lot of work to be done here. Next, after you get your B&P, you'll be clamoring for delivery of a half-assed truck instead of waiting for quality!! The best thing we can do for Ford is to show that we're ok waiting for things to be done right. You may quote me.....RELAX.
Sir, take that rational talk elsewhere, it has no power here

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope Ford does not release Build & Price until late October. Until then a lot of members here will loose their minds and cancel their orders and so I can move up in line.

And if they were to release it tomorrow, some will still loose their minds and complain why? Why? WHY?

I swear, the majority of post are people complaining about everything.

Last edited:

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i think part of the anxiety is the abrupt change Ford made to dealer moves. the email has a hard date of 10/31/20. the longer it takes B&P to come out, the shorter the window is to move our reservation to a different dealer. add the high-ball pricing from the recent survey, the continued uncertainty of 2020 and a lot of people are on edge that their dream vehicle might be out of reach.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope Ford does not release Build & Price until late October. Until then a lot of members here will loose their minds and cancel their orders and so I can move up in line.

And if they were to release it tomorrow, some will still loose their minds and complain why? Why? Why?

I swear, the majority of post are people complaining about everything.
I'm with you! The more cancellations the better for the rest of us.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.