Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, what changes did you do? My main ones I want to do are the dreaded double honk and sport mode
I disabled double honk, both front seat belt warnings, lowered turn signal volume, enabled sport mode, disabled door ajar chime, and disabled key in ignition / triple ding at startup chimes. Now it's perfect. Reminds of the way vehicles used to be before all this tech and obsessiveness over safety.
Sponsored

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just noticed that there is a duplicate entry in the FORScan Google Sheets document that I believe everyone is still referencing. On the Common Features sheet, "Disable key-in ignition chime" and "Disables Triple Ding at Start up (Doo, doo, doo)" are the same value. Maybe just rename "Disable key-in ignition chime" to "Disable triple ding at Start up" and delete the other one?

Desert runner

First Edition
First Name
FAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco'21 /Raptor'22 / Silverado 2500'22
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone looked into disabling traction/stability control entirely with forscan?
Holding down the button for 7 seconds and verifying that advancetrak is off isn't actually disabling anything, it lessens some of the effects but it's still there.
Was thinking it would be nice to maybe just edit a goat mode so it's only disabled in the modes you really don't want it on.
Also found out that when you disable advancetrak it also conveniently disables the cruise control for you, so I'd definitely want it to be selectable rather than permanent...alternatively, some way to not disable cruise control would work if it had to be a permanent/physical mod like cutting a wire or pulling a fuse.
If you find a way please let me know, i need this more than any other change from forscan !

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you find a way please let me know, i need this more than any other change from forscan !
I have a feeling your best bet would be to remove the fuse for the ABS system but like was mentioned, that causes other problems and warnings.

cbailey3160

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All right, I need some help here. While changing the tire size, I believe that’s what triggered this. I started throwing codes, one in the ABS system and one in the PCM. The ABS DTC cleared immediately but the one in the PCM is a little more persistent it’s a DTC P160A. I wasn’t even in the PCM. Only the BCM which I return to the factory as belts. Is anybody familiar with this code? Is there anyway I can clear it? The book is five hours for this thing.

Sponsored

cbailey3160

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, so I search the DTC code and got a nice video on how to fix it. So you guys don’t worry about little old me

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey, so I search the DTC code and got a nice video on how to fix it. So you guys don’t worry about little old me
So what was the fix? Relearn on PCM/TCM?

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone with a Badlands High/Lux (12 inch screen, or maybe it doesn't matter) has the default values for APIM 7D0-02-03 and could share them I'd appreciate it!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If anyone with a Badlands High/Lux (12 inch screen, or maybe it doesn't matter) has the default values for APIM 7D0-02-03 and could share them I'd appreciate it!
I don't think that it matters, but here is my 2 door 2021 Bronco OBX Lux package.

7D0-02-03 A040 0000 00BC

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw this on FB. I guess some point in 2023 or so they made Auto High Beams fade on/off. My 2021 is very abrupt.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread IMG_6107

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw this on FB. I guess some point in 2023 or so they made Auto High Beams fade on/off. My 2021 is very abrupt.
Interesting. My March '23 built Base would ramp on/off. It bugged me so I just turned the auto function off. My issue was I didn't notice the auto hi/low switching. So I often 'dimmed' my hi-beams when I was actually turning them on when traffic approached. Maybe I should just have more faith in the hi beam 'nanny'.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting. My March '23 built Base would ramp on/off. It bugged me so I just turned the auto function off. My issue was I didn't notice the auto hi/low switching. So I often 'dimmed' my hi-beams when I was actually turning them on when traffic approached. Maybe I should just have more faith in the hi beam 'nanny'.
That’s an interesting outlook. Makes sense. Perhaps I’ll just leave it as is. I felt sometimes it’s on and off so much it’s like a strobe.

But, good to know you can disable it.
Sponsored