Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CG / 4 Door / Hard Top / Self-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone updated to Forscan 2.3.46 which was updated on 2/7 and tried the PCM relearn?
I just used 2.3.59 and the OBDLink EX and was able to clear all codes using the guide on pg8.
Sponsored

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here's a quick, informative vid on doing the recalibration.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just used 2.3.59 and the OBDLink EX and was able to clear all codes using the guide on pg8.
Just another testimonial . . . same version, same scan adapter, same successful result. PCM and AWD module DTC codes cleared without issue.

Switched out 315/70-17 OEM Territories to P285/70-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, used 2525 mm (was 2653) circumference (Thx um . . . @Tricky Mike ?)
As another data point, mine was factory set at 2525mm with 285/70/17s. This sounds way too small for 315s but I'm not arguing with what works.
and 35 psi (was 39 psi) TPIM settings. Speedo reads 1 mph over GPS reading, perhaps due to minor differences of LT vs P-metric spec. I'm good with it as is.

Took me a little while to get comfortable with maneuvering between screens, but once I figured it out, it was easy. Be patient, and backup the factory settings FIRST! Speakers are next, I appreciate the 6G community for such an informative and valuable resource.

Last edited:

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just another testimonial . . . same version, same scan adapter, same successful result. PCM and AWD module DTC codes cleared without issue.

Switched out 315/70-17 OEM Territories to P285/70-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, used 2525 mm circumference (Thx um . . . @Tricky Mike ?)

and 35 psi TPIM settings. Speedo reads 1 mph over GPS reading, perhaps due to minor differences of LT vs P-metric spec. I'm good with it as is.

Took me a little while to get comfortable with maneuvering between screens, but once I figured it out, it was easy. Be patient, and backup the factory settings FIRST! Speakers are next, I appreciate the 6G community for such an informative and valuable resource.
Dick is dead to me, nobody liked that guy anyway. 😁

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Switched out 315/70-17 OEM Territories to P285/70-17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, used 2525 mm (was 2653) circumference (Thx um . . . @Tricky Mike ?)

and 35 psi (was 39 psi) TPIM settings. Speedo reads 1 mph over GPS reading, perhaps due to minor differences of LT vs P-metric spec. I'm good with it as is.

I think the digital speedometer is programmed to read 1 mph over. It was a consistent 1 mph over from 0 to 85 stock and it is the same reprogrammed for my 285/70 17’s (replacing 265/70 17’s) on my Black Diamond.

Sponsored

Langwilliams

Big Bend
First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco big bend, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OK I made a mess of calibrating the speedometer. I wasn't aware of the check engine lights an the module resets needed. I changed the tire size an had it almost dead on an tried to clear the codes after the little test drive. Forscan wouldn't clear them so I tried my hand held tool an it wouldn't. My brother says just pull the ground for ten minutes. Did that an same story. I found this thread which sounded like the answer but now when I try to run forscan I get red X's with a saying "can't read DTC" an I tried clearing the codes, the lights are on the dash but no codes show up on Forscan.
I tried to run the body module again an it started an stopped an froze up.

I'm thinking my next move is to revert back to as built. The tire size an tpms pressure setting was the only change I made an the body module is the only one I ran.

If no one has an answer I'll try to revert back tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks for any input.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK I made a mess of calibrating the speedometer. I wasn't aware of the check engine lights an the module resets needed. I changed the tire size an had it almost dead on an tried to clear the codes after the little test drive. Forscan wouldn't clear them so I tried my hand held tool an it wouldn't. My brother says just pull the ground for ten minutes. Did that an same story. I found this thread which sounded like the answer but now when I try to run forscan I get red X's with a saying "can't read DTC" an I tried clearing the codes, the lights are on the dash but no codes show up on Forscan.
I tried to run the body module again an it started an stopped an froze up.

I'm thinking my next move is to revert back to as built. The tire size an tpms pressure setting was the only change I made an the body module is the only one I ran.

If no one has an answer I'll try to revert back tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks for any input.
Did you get the PCM/TCM relearns run?

Going back to stock might get you back, but usually these relearns are the part that catches folks up on resetting the speedometer.

Langwilliams

Big Bend
First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you get the PCM/TCM relearns run?

Going back to stock might get you back, but usually these relearns are the part that catches folks up on resetting the speedometer.
I tried an it starts but only runs them a few percent then stops

Langwilliams

Big Bend
First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I tried to revert back to stock an it wouldn't load.

Any action I try to take stops and it says "Service procedure has been interrupted"

When I connect an it's loading after it loads every module it says "unable to read DTC"

I'm afraid I'm gonna be paying for this one. It drives normal an it seems everything works, cruise and 4x4 I just have the lights.

Caballo Verde

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX in Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just switched to these same tires so your success has led to mine! Thanks!
Sponsored