First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The biggest thing about the x-plan was making the buying experience easy and fun. set fee's set price... now we have to go dealer by dealer and make sure there is no bullshit added and all the other reasons people HATE BUYING CARS - would have been nice to just have a great experience overall and Ford has made this more difficult now

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603196616247
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m gonna be contacting the ten closest Ford dealerships to me including the one I have a reservation with currently. If any of them say they will honor the X-plan I will be going with that dealership. If more than one says yes, I will be going with the closest one to where I live.

The whole point of X-plan for me was to safeguard a dealership trying to price gouge me out the ass not so much just to save a few hundred or thousand dollars.
Remember them saying yes this early, is just a verbal agreement. They may not know shit about what they will do for a hot vehicle as this not coming out until June. See if you can get it in writing

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

True, but it’s not even a “MrLevine_FoMoCo” handle, it’s his personal account. No one twisted his arm to take the attention when everything was sunshine and unicorns either. He welcomed that attention with open arms, but now we’re supposed to feel bad for the guy taking heat? No sir, he could’ve easily steered clear of all this by not taking the reigns of unofficial Ford Bronco mouthpiece on Twitter. Take the bad with the good my friend. If he couldn’t stand the heat, he should’ve stayed out of the kitchen.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603196846233

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its sime. Its cheating the system to sign up for an mca membership just got get x plan AFTER you put in a reservation. The posts of "hey go sign up with mca and you can get an x plan pin" is just that. Cheating the system and not using x plan they way it was intended to be used. People flat posted that they signed up when they didn't even have a mustang lol. Thats abusing it lol
Just asking a question here, if it is "cheating" to sign up for MCA without a Mustang, why would they let you join without a Mustang?

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
X-plan was a way to force a shitty dealers hand. Find one that isn't charging you 10k. They're clearly out there.
... in my head I thought, "Civic Type R"; when they first came out here.

"Crap, how much do they want for one?!!" "$10,000 more!!!"

... some plan equivalent could helped those people out :cool:(y).

Sponsored

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just asking a question here, if it is "cheating" to sign up for MCA without a Mustang, why would they let you join without a Mustang?
Because mca doesn't care that you are using it to get x plan lol. They are getting memberships lol.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The biggest thing about the x-plan was making the buying experience easy and fun. set fee's set price... now we have to go dealer by dealer and make sure there is no bullshit added and all the other reasons people HATE BUYING CARS - would have been nice to just have a great experience overall and Ford has made this more difficult now

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603196846233
Good point. It rly should just be you pay what you see on the b&p page plus delivery fee. Period

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't the x-plan only like a $350-$500 discount? My wife works for an engineering firm and is in charge of the vehicle fleet. They purchase ford F150's and use the x-plan. she said that it would only be like a $500 discount for me. I was going to use it but obviously not now.

One thing is for sure, I did not reserve a Bronco thinking X-plan or bust. I reserved a Bronco because I thought the vehicle was BAD @$$. The thought to use the x-plan only came in later as a bonus when I saw other people talking about it.

I don't know about you guys but it's Bronco or Bust for me.

Sponsored

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point. It rly should just be you pay what you see on the b&p page plus delivery fee. Period
If I could have felt confident in that I would have stayed local. Dealers should not be allowed to mark up pre-ordered vehicles. It is bad policy.

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wasting time crying about the dead X Plan....

what are the options for other plans/services that allow us to buy a new Bronco at a reasonable no haggle price like Amex or Costco or any other dealer that's offering decent semi fixed prices....

We need a F U-X plan thread with all the best alternatives to avoid running the dealer gauntlet

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Then that is not cheating. Think of it as a Groupon
Why didn't Ford give members of bronco national an x plan pin? It cost more to sign up on there to be a member and bronco nation is straight advertised on the Ford website. Its because Ford didn't want to see every bronco rolling put with x plan by abusing club sign ups.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn't the x-plan only like a $350-$500 discount? My wife works for an engineering firm and is in charge of the vehicle fleet. They purchase ford F150's and use the x-plan. she said that it would only be like a $500 discount for me. I was going to use it but obviously not now.

One thing is for sure, I did not reserve a Bronco thinking X-plan or bust. I reserved a Bronco because I thought the vehicle was BAD @$$. The thought to use the x-plan only came in later as a bonus when I saw other people talking about it.

I don't know about you guys but it's Bronco or Bust for me.
Same boat. Didn't know about the x plan either

I was perfectly content holding onto my 2011 optima with 105k miles. Nothing on the road interested me. Almost convinced myself to get the kia stinger. And every now and then I look up latest news on ev Mercedes or flirt with jeep. But the Bronco caught my eye like my fiance did first time I saw her.

I'm all in
Sponsored