Knox Bronx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FZ4, Love the wrap. Looks great. Other than the lettering, is this a wrap kit/design that can be purchased or is it a total custom?
Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not the poster your asking, but Ford accessories has two different rock/bug shields. So far mine works good. It’s actually made by Bushwhacker for Ford. Fits perfectly. This one is the other version…it’s tough ABS with a kick up and no a smoked shield like the OP’s.

2E338815-74E7-475C-B6E5-0838D2B7A3FF.jpeg
like it...btw, which top is that?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
👍🏻 It’s that OEM soft top
The sunrider one? I see yours goes all the way back...I definitely want to be able to peel the top back past both rows...make it a convertible for all!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The sunrider one? I see yours goes all the way back...I definitely want to be able to peel the top back past both rows...make it a convertible for all!
@Headless Horseman it’s just the stock OE soft top. The OE soft top has two phases. 1 is just flip back for open roof, but this phase does leave open roof above both seats. Flip two latches and swing back and your there. Phase two 2 is take the windows out, loosen the Velcro and Buckle clips and they slide out. Then you can fold all the way back like you see in my pic. Full convertible.

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Headless Horseman it’s just the stock OE soft top. The OE soft top has two phases. 1 is just flip back for open roof, but this phase does leave open roof above both seats. Flip two latches and swing back and your there. Phase two 2 is take the windows out, loosen the Velcro and Buckle clips and they slide out. Then you can fold all the way back like you see in my pic. Full convertible.
Super easy? The sunrider is an additional 2400.00 and if the functionality isn't something special, it's not worth it. I will be going with tube doors for the summer, as well...

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Super easy? The sunrider is an additional 2400.00 and if the functionality isn't something special, it's not worth it. I will be going with tube doors for the summer, as well...
Yes. You can have the top back in 5 minutes once you have done it one time.

Bbrown

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw you driving this today, Lanewood and floating feather. Looks great in person. I have a wildtrack on order, day 2 reservation, had a 6-13 build week but now is out to 7-25.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. You can have the top back in 5 minutes once you have done it one time.
Do you know what the actual difference is between that 2400.00 sunrider soft top and the OEM? I saw you could peel yours back to get both rows open to the sky....why is the sunrider so much more? I must be missing something? I'll also be getting the hardtop for winter months...

Summer...no question soft top with tube doors...

OP
OP
FZ4

FZ4

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw you driving this today, Lanewood and floating feather. Looks great in person. I have a wildtrack on order, day 2 reservation, had a 6-13 build week but now is out to 7-25.
Hey Brett-
Did I look lost? Cuz I was. Heh.
My wife and I were visiting a friend of hers, I'd never been there, just following the GPS.
We are SE Boise, haven't been that deep in Eagle in quite a while.
I saw a couple jeeps, a sweet yellow sports car, any of them you?
I was Day 2 reservation also, can't believe you're still waiting, ugh.
Hang in there, you have a lot of enjoyment coming.

Sponsored

Bbrown

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Brett-
Did I look lost? Cuz I was. Heh.
My wife and I were visiting a friend of hers, I'd never been there, just following the GPS.
We are SE Boise, haven't been that deep in Eagle in quite a while.
I saw a couple jeeps, a sweet yellow sports car, any of them you?
I was Day 2 reservation also, can't believe you're still waiting, ugh.
Hang in there, you have a lot of enjoyment coming
I had a 6-13 build date and that has been now pushed to 7-25. I've waited this long, what's 2 more months. I was just driving my company truck.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know what the actual difference is between that 2400.00 sunrider soft top and the OEM? I saw you could peel yours back to get both rows open to the sky....why is the sunrider so much more? I must be missing something? I'll also be getting the hardtop for winter months...

Summer...no question soft top with tube doors...
I think the sun rider is just for the front row of seats if you have the mic top, you can get the sun rider that folds back above the front row. My OEM Soft top will open over all 4 seats or go all the way back like a convertible…if you remove rear windows.

E188288C-5F60-4782-B28A-9C539BA28F39.jpeg

E9DDF6E9-F0D9-4D48-872D-1848478CF060.jpeg

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the sun rider is just for the front row of seats if you have the mic top, you can get the sun rider that folds back above the front row. My OEM Soft top will open over all 4 seats or go all the way back like a convertible…if you remove rear windows.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail E9DDF6E9-F0D9-4D48-872D-1848478CF060

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail E9DDF6E9-F0D9-4D48-872D-1848478CF060
That sunrider that only connects to the MIC is 1300.00 and there is also a 2400.00 that is a full soft top, when you order. I have no idea what the 2400 does if the OEM does what yours does...odd. If you use the OEM and then reattach the hardtop, does it simply allow for use of rear wipers and heater?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The $2400 must be the regular OEM soft top that you can add to your order if your build is a hard top. Yes, all soft tops being built come with hard top prep kit, which allows for washer, etc. In other words, if I had a hard top I could install and hook up rear washer, etc.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The $2400 must be the regular OEM soft top that you can add to your order if your build is a hard top. Yes, all soft tops being built come with hard top prep kit, which allows for washer, etc. In other words, if I had a hard top I could install and hook up rear washer, etc.
Perfect...you might've just saved me a bucket of money! Thank you so much. The Ford site is somewhat descriptive (my way of saying not enough)....lol
Sponsored