Sponsored

Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not going to lie, this post may get a lot of bad comments just based on what you said.

However, most people nitpicking are people who waited for a vehicle for 2+ years and some who are still waiting.

The Bronco is absolutely worth it. It's a fucking rad vehicle, albeit with some issues, but that's expected with a first generation and production during Covid, when the world shut down, essentially.

I feel as though most people who nitpick and say shit on this forum are literally the Broncos biggest supporters, so it's all in jest.

Welcome, and I hope you love your Bronco when you get it!
I have to agree with you. Mostlyā€¦ I was on here just about every day for two years waiting for my Bronco and probably bitching lol Iā€™ve noticed though, now that I have my bronco, Iā€™m not on here very often other than looking for how toā€™s!
And to see what people are doing to their bronco
Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a Maverick XLT Lux AWD 2.0 because I thought I would never get the Bronco. They both shipped at the same time, but the Bronco showed up first. Having it now for 9 months and 12K miles, I'm very happy with my decision. I have had some of the minor issues others have reported on (headlights, air leaks, low-speed bucking although that one has not reappeared) but nothing to the point that I would say i regret my decision. To me, they're like character flaws. We all have them, we deal with them. If I had the drivetrain issues others have reported that would be a different story.
None of that on my Maverick. Was an early one.

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think of it like this: If Bronco owners came to this forum to post about every positive experience they've had in their Bronco, the positive posts would far outweigh the negatives. But clearly, this forum is more centered around issues and problem solving, which isn't a bad thing at all. For every negative post, there are a hundred more smiles, unposted. Log out of this forum, tune out Facebook, and let yourself get excited about your new whip! It is worth every ounce of excitement.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You're almost across the finish line! I've had mine for 3 months, and I still sometimes peak through the window to look at it in my driveway. "Worth the wait" is pretty cliche in these parts, but I'll say it: It's worth the wait. When you pick it up, roll the windows down regardless of the weather and let your grin feel the wind!
Congrats! So glad to hear it was worth the wait!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You got a 2dr, the real Bronco! You are going to love it and it is worth the wait!
Waited 2 years, got it this Summer and make up excuses to drive somewhere just so I can drive it. Catch myself looking out at it the driveway all the time.
5C558200-3B1A-4319-9FFF-19FA6BE55385.jpeg
That's a beautiful Bronco, Greg!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It must be worth the wait as my two daughters have taken mine over, lol. Iā€™ve had zero issues in 17k miles other than the windshield recall and a small collision with a deer.

My 2nd Bronco with the options I actually want like Sasquatch and MIC top will get delivered in the next week and Iā€™m excited to have one thatā€™s not always parked at my daughters high school or wherever else she takes it. :)

7/20/20 reservation. Eruption Green/OBX/MIC/Sasquatch/2.7L/HD Modular/Lux/hoop steps
My wife's daily driver got totaled last week, and she told me she'll just drive my Bronco, instead of getting a replacement.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's a beautiful Bronco, Greg!
Hey FORD. The topic is "worth the wait". The consensus seems to be it is. I, like many or most on here, have waited years for their Bronco. I've been patient and frankly haven't complained, I'm just excited about getting what I ordered. So that leads me to my question. Why would Ford give all of us an ultimatum when we've been so patient for so long? It's not our fault that someone else's identical build that was ordered later than ours was built already. But we seem to be paying the price? Please help me understand.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve had mine a little over a year and I still really dig it. I didnā€™t stress on when and if was going to arrive so when I got the various build stage emails it was nice. Then when it arrived at my shitty dealer it was great. I donā€™t regret buying it at all.
Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? B7B684F9-543A-41F9-A7AE-B01B2EF1711A

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Worth the wait? Let me tell you a story that even I don't believe at times. I have access to a collection of wicked muscle cars to drive when it's nice out (not mine, just lucky)ā€¦ but I am not saying that to brag- I am saying that because I choose my Bronco 99% of the time. There's nothing like putting the top back and bombing around on a beautiful day. The Bronco isn't perfect, and people will always find something to complain about- but it sure is fun and you will not be disappointed. Here's hoping yours shows up soon!

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited 449 days from a day 1 reservation. It was the longest I have waited for anything in my life. Even my house construction only took like six months. Was it worth it? Yes. If I was in the same position now though, I'd go get something to fill the gap as I've gotten the camping/overlanding bug pretty hard and I'm not going to stay home just to have the exact vehicle I want.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I waited 486 days from a day 1 reservation.... it has been worth it.... and yes I would do it again....

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ve had mine a little over a year and I still really dig it. I didnā€™t stress on when and if was going to arrive so when I got the various build stage emails it was nice. Then when it arrived at my shitty dealer it was great. I donā€™t regret buying it at all.
Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? B7B684F9-543A-41F9-A7AE-B01B2EF1711A
Nice ride! Graco gang represent! :LOL:

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak