Sponsored

Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait?

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been on this Forum for about six months. I’m still waiting for my two door WildTrak that should be delivered this week. Can’t wait.

I’ve learned so much from all of you. Thank you. However, recently, I couldn’t help but notice all of the negativity and nitpicking going on on this forum. It seems that more than half the posts are just bitching sessions.

I have been looking forward to this vehicle for a while, now. So can you guys please remind me that it’s worth the wait? I seem to have forgotten how cool this vehicle is due to all of the negative posts.

If you have a negative or a sarcastic comment, don’t be that guy. Just hit the back button.

Thanks.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco is all fun, but I knew what I was getting and what I was not getting. I keep her wet and dirty and she's nothing but good to me.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not going to lie, this post may get a lot of bad comments just based on what you said.

However, most people nitpicking are people who waited for a vehicle for 2+ years and some who are still waiting.

The Bronco is absolutely worth it. It's a fucking rad vehicle, albeit with some issues, but that's expected with a first generation and production during Covid, when the world shut down, essentially.

I feel as though most people who nitpick and say shit on this forum are literally the Broncos biggest supporters, so it's all in jest.

Welcome, and I hope you love your Bronco when you get it!

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’ve learned so much from all of you. Thank you. .....
My advice is when the negatively gets to much just stop visiting for a while, take a break. There is to much info on here not to absorb it. Especially with available products and discounts. Some of the stuff I would have never even thought about looking for.

As for myself, I took most of 2022 off from here but the insider knowledge is to great to stay away.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Worth the wait? Honestly, depends on what you want it for and how bad your current car is.

I like my Bronco, but I could have ordered a Mustang, got it a year and a half ago, and not had to drive my wife's old Expy for 19 months.

The Broncos are great. FoMoCo is the problem. And I say this as someone who has driven Fords for over 30 years.

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

100% worth the wait! My bronco still brings a smile to my face every time I drive it. While it's not the fastest or most efficient truck, it has tons of character. Made me realize how sterile all of the Toyota/Lexus products I've owned in the past few decades were.

Even though there was quite a long wait, I enjoyed the engagement with the brand (bronco driving experiences, in person viewings during the pandemic, etc). Offroad driving is an absolute hoot.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've driven a lot of cool vehicles, my Bronco is the funnest vehicle I've ever driven let alone own.

A warm summer day with the entire roof off is really something else!

Definitely worth the wait!

Last edited:

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're almost across the finish line! I've had mine for 3 months, and I still sometimes peak through the window to look at it in my driveway. "Worth the wait" is pretty cliche in these parts, but I'll say it: It's worth the wait. When you pick it up, roll the windows down regardless of the weather and let your grin feel the wind!

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the internet, the home of positivity. Let me give it to you straight. Personally I think people are crazy to wait that long. It’s a F’ing car. And a Ford on top of it - not some luxury thing, some mass produced American big box product from Detroit that’s already left countless people stranded brand new. No, it’s not worth the wait. Your life is too short to wait for some mismanaged corporate shithole of a company to finally figure their shit out. You could be cruising around with your family in some other off-road vehicle right now. Jeep Rubicon or 4xe are hella fun. G-Wagon is pretty kickass. Toyota makes several off road capable vehicles. Plenty to choose from. Why waste your time and money on a company that won’t even pretend they’re responsible and definitely doesn’t care about you?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Thingfish

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Area 51 High pkg - no Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ve had a lot of fun vehicles over the years…a lot. This Bronco is one of our all time favorites. You are going to be giggling like a fool when you’re behind the wheel. Never get tired of looking at it. Only thing better is driving it. Whatever nits there are to pick never cross my mind. Pure fun.

UniBronc

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F550, 12 F550, 13 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it was definitely worth the wait. Had mine since Aprilish after a very long wait.

It's just fun to drive! But there is things I'd like to tweak to make it even better but not stuff I'd rage at.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
6 months ago I would have said yes.

Now a year and 13k miles in....idk if I'd do it again. The Bronco is riddled with problems and has impressively bad build quality.

I have too big a parts pile sitting in my living room to sell now, and the Bronco itself is incredibly fun. But it's really, truthfully, a poorly built car.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the internet, the home of positivity. Let me give it to you straight. Personally I think people are crazy to wait that long. It’s a F’ing car. And a Ford on top of it - not some luxury thing, some mass produced American big box product from Detroit that’s already left countless people stranded brand new. No, it’s not worth the wait. Your life is too short to wait for some mismanaged corporate shithole of a company to finally figure their shit out. You could be cruising around with your family in some other off-road vehicle right now. Jeep Rubicon or 4xe are hella fun. G-Wagon is pretty kickass. Toyota makes several off road capable vehicles. Plenty to choose from. Why waste your time and money on a company that won’t even pretend they’re responsible and definitely doesn’t care about you?
Thanks Jeep guy. Not interested in a Fiat. Thanks for your input/fiat honking. Carry on...

6 months ago I would have said yes.

Now a year and 13k miles in....idk if I'd do it again. The Bronco is riddled with problems and has impressively bad build quality.

I have too big a parts pile sitting in my living room to sell now, and the Bronco itself is incredibly fun. But it's really, truthfully, a poorly built car.
Mine has been great, but then again I knew what I was buying. It is not a luxury vehicle, first edition does not make it any different, just more collectable once I've been long dead. Aside from the light switch gremlin, I have had no issues.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ABSOLUTELY! I've had mine since may/22 and have enjoyed every mile... 2drs rock!
Sponsored