First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wanted to find out if anyone is experiencing the same delivery delays. My vehicle was built on 8-13 and then sat until 11-7. It was shipped on 11-8. The estimated delivery ETA was between 11-25 and 12-1. I just found out it left Minneapolis today on a flat bed. I am located in Los Angeles. It basically took 25 days to go from the Michigan plant to Minneapolis. Is this normal and how long do you think it will take to get to Los Angeles? I am very anxious since have been without a car for 9 months. Happy Holidays!

Thank you
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There have been reports of train car issues where they had to have repairs done before proceeding and other delays like that. Perhaps your vehicle was on one of those train cars. It isnt unusual for it to take a bit longer, but it would be best to talk to your dealer to potentially get the train car number to start tracking the car itself. At least that is what I would do. Good luck sir.

Caution, many dealers wont go through the trouble of giving you that detail even though they can go look for it. So that is a thing yeah....

Ryno

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine was built/ shipped the same dates as yours. It arrived at my dealer in NorCal 11/29. I don’t think yours took the conventional route especially given the estimates you were provided.
Sponsored