First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am new to this board so please have patience with my post. :) I was able to secure my FE in the first reservation round. I was told by my dealer that I would be one of the first order's to be selected, but obviously that hasn't materialized as of yet. Not complaining as I have been waiting for 25 years for the new Bronco to be made available, so I can handle waiting a bit longer. :) I received the notification last week like everyone else regarding the hardtop shortage, I also saw recommendations to delete the hardtop from the order and to go with the soft top in order to get an earlier allocation. However, my dealer explained that there isn't such an option on the FE models. I know it is still possible that my allocation can be called up at anytime. Do you guys know if the allocation notification goes out only on Thursdays or can we get notified during anytime of the week?

Thank you
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an FE order, as you stated, you can only have the Hard Top.

Because it isn't an option for you to select the soft top.. or really many other options.. Ford is prioritizing FE builds first... because of part constraints they can't *only* build FEs, so with the left over capacity for each schedule round, they fill it with other people's orders (that likely include soft tops, lower trims, etc).

The best thing you can do is just wait. Your FE will get built... at some point.... no one knows when that might be though.

Welcome to the party!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am new to this board so please have patience with my post. :) I was able to secure my FE in the first reservation round. I was told by my dealer that I would be one of the first order's to be selected, but obviously that hasn't materialized as of yet. Not complaining as I have been waiting for 25 years for the new Bronco to be made available, so I can handle waiting a bit longer. :) I received the notification last week like everyone else regarding the hardtop shortage, I also saw recommendations to delete the hardtop from the order and to go with the soft top in order to get an earlier allocation. However, my dealer explained that there isn't such an option on the FE models. I know it is still possible that my allocation can be called up at anytime. Do you guys know if the allocation notification goes out only on Thursdays or can we get notified during anytime of the week?

Thank you
Great first post!
I'm not aware of when the build emails go out because I'm not optimistic about my chances for a July or August build, so haven't been paying attention

But you're right... the FE and WT are locked out of the soft top game. As an FE tho you're allocated differently and it's done so earlier in the month. Your FE WILL get built in 2021. Don't despair. But the hard top issue will impact when

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealers can see that you are ‘previewing’ on Tuesday and Wednesday and that’s a good indicator that you will receive the ‘youve been scheduled’ email which go out on a Thursday. Things can change though as many times someone can be previewed Mon/Tues and still not get the ‘you got scheduled‘ mail on the Thursday. Also, this is usually done on a monthly cadence/cycle where FEs get scheduled on the First Thursday of the cycle, then non FEs on the second Thursday and weeks 3 and 4 are clean up weeks with minimal scheduling. Last month FEs ‘youve been scheduled” email was 5/20 and non FEs on 5/27 so assumption is this week and next are clean up weeks so next round of scheduling emails for FEs should got out on 6/17 And non FEs 6/24.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes build notifications generally go out on Thursdays.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Because it isn't an option for you to select the soft top.. or really many other options.. Ford is prioritizing FE builds first... because of part constraints they can't *only* build FEs, so with the left over capacity for each schedule round, they fill it with other people's orders (that likely include soft tops, lower trims, etc).

The best thing you can do is just wait. Your FE will get built... at some point.... no one knows when that might be though.

Welcome to the party!
Ford Bronco FE Delivery tenor (1) (1)

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the party!
You’re a gentleman and a scholar @ZackDanger. I’m guessing a lot of newbies showing up asking the same questions. About 6500 new “but I’m a FE reservation” threads anyhow.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re a gentleman and a scholar @ZackDanger. I’m guessing a lot of newbies showing up asking the same questions. About 6500 new “but I’m a FE reservation” threads anyhow.
We are gonna get a lot of newbie questions, and it will probably never really end. Even as MY22s are delivered, we will get new Bronco owners coming here asking newbie questions. As vets of this place, it's important we remain welcoming and patient and share Bronco wisdoms with our new brothers and sisters

Ford Bronco FE Delivery Rde1961c9cce70dd586adc3ca25351e40

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are gonna get a lot of newbie questions, and it will probably never really end. Even as MY22s are delivered, we will get new Bronco owners coming here asking newbie questions. As vets of this place, it's important we remain welcoming and patient and share Bronco wisdoms with our new brothers and sisters
Ford Bronco FE Delivery 5C058491-1B21-4D05-AD19-B3A7CA18D362

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
... I also saw recommendations to delete the hardtop from the order and to go with the soft top in order to get an earlier allocation. However, my dealer explained that there isn't such an option on the FE models. I know it is still possible that my allocation can be called up at anytime. Do you guys know if the allocation notification goes out only on Thursdays or can we get notified during anytime of the week?

Thank you
You are in the catbird seat my friend. As an FE you are assured of a MY21, so just sit back and wait for your number to be called. FEs are scheduled the first Thursday of each month for about 60 days out. Congrats on the new Bronco and welcome to the forum!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs