Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received an email from Ford and per the email it says

"Don’t wait! We anticipate that 20‍21 Bronco models may be sold out soon and 20‍22 Bronco reservations are already filling up."

With 2021's reserved being delivered into next year already why would anyone at this point order a 2021?

a related question if anyone knows , receiving a 2021 mid year 2022 wouldnt you get hit with instant depreciation since kbb only knows it's a year old already?
I got the same email. It makes no sense at all.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm sure for the initial forecast however, the extremely good idea of a reservation system allowed ford to understand the market a 100, a 1000, times better than what some marketing geek could have come up with by using target groups.

Yeah, the production ball had to get rolling years prior to the release, and did so by preliminary forecasts of the demand, but managing a trajectory of an operation to get the best outcome possible requires adjustments all along the way. As a PM myself, you can manage problems better given more time, you can buy a lot of things but time is not one of them.
You bring up a good point, they have had reservation and B&P data for a while now.