First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F- 150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Were you ever sent the vin# through Ford? Did you get the vehicle in production e-mails?
Just trying to see what the trail is between you and the vin. Hate to ask, do you have any purchase agreement (most don't) with the dealer? Did you ever tell or email them you don't want the 2 door?

If you were still connected to the vin until the end and they just sold it without offering it to you first, then its messed up. Others were share their opinions and legal advice shortly.
I have all the e-mails thru the build they sent me the vin number I told the dealer that I wanted my wife to see the Bronco before I would sign off.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do have all the e-mail correspondents thru the build that is how I found out they ordered it wrong but I still wanted to buy it
I have all the e-mails thru the build they sent me the vin number I told the dealer that I wanted my wife to see the Bronco before I would sign off.

So all those email say 4dr like you ordered? Or did they send you an email in January at the time of the order and say it was a 2dr. What did the email from Ford say confirming the order?
If all they did was enter it wrong in January and you caught it in January, it would have been a simple fix. DId you bring this up with them in January? When did you talk to them about changing the order? Before or after a VIN# was assigned?

You said you went to the dealership in person to order. Do you have anything on paper from that?

It really is like pulling teeth here to get an accurate timeline and know what really happened.

OP
OP

Rbarc2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F- 150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So all those email say 4dr like you ordered? Or did they send you an email in January at the time of the order and say it was a 2dr. What did the email from Ford say confirming the order?
If all they did was enter it wrong in January and you caught it in January, it would have been a simple fix. DId you bring this up with them in January? When did you talk to them about changing the order? Before or after a VIN# was assigned?
I didn't catch the order screw up until II started to track the build he told me that the Bronco was going to be built to late to change. I told them I still wanted to see the Bronco anyway and I didn't sign off

OP
OP

Rbarc2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F- 150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You said you went to the dealership in person to order. Do you have anything on paper from that?

It really is like pulling teeth here to get an accurate timeline and know what really happened.
yes I have an order from the dealer and it doesn't match what got ordered.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just find this story suspect. Really the only thing you can't change about your reservation is 2 door vs. 4 door.

When you made the reservation the e-mail would have shown a 2-door or a 4-door. I had to cancel my original reservation because it was a 2-door and I wanted to make it a 4-door.

When I placed my MY21 order and received my confirmation e-mail is states, Black Diamond 4-door.

When I placed my MY22 order and received my confirmation e-mail it states, Base 4-Door.

When my order got scheduled for production the Ford e-mail I received again says Bronco Base 4-door.

I'm not even sure if your dealer CAN fat finger it from a 2-door to a 4-door but if they did - you would have had numerous official e-mails from Ford to verify and correct prior to your VIN#.

Something isn't right here.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes I have an order from the dealer and it doesn't match what got ordered.

So, if I'm reading this correctly.

You made a reservation day 2 for a 4dr. You went to the dealer in January and placed an order for a 4dr. You have paperwork from the dealer at that time showing the order was for a 4dr. Your confirmation email from Ford said 2dr but you did not catch the error. You got a VIN# for the 2dr ordered and then realized the error. At that point there was no way to change it, and the dealership sold it when it came in.

You may have a difficult time getting traction on this since you were partly at fault not catching the error from the confirmation email as far as the 4dr/2dr issue. That said, it was still your Bronco and they were obligated to sell it to you unless you declined it. If you have email or text indicating that you still wanted to buy it, then you certainly have a case with Ford. They were still obligated to sell it to you. At that point, whether 2dr or 4dr probably doesn't matter since it seems you were both involved in that error.

I'd press the issue with Levine and Ford that it was sold before you had the option to buy or decline.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just find this story suspect. Really the only thing you can't change about your reservation is 2 door vs. 4 door.

When you made the reservation the e-mail would have shown a 2-door or a 4-door. I had to cancel my original reservation because it was a 2-door and I wanted to make it a 4-door.

When I placed my MY21 order and received my confirmation e-mail is states, Black Diamond 4-door.

When I placed my MY22 order and received my confirmation e-mail it states, Base 4-Door.

When my order got scheduled for production the Ford e-mail I received again says Bronco Base 4-door.

I'm not even sure if your dealer CAN fat finger it from a 2-door to a 4-door but if they did - you would have had numerous official e-mails from Ford to verify and correct prior to your VIN#.

That is not true. I reserved a 2DR Outer Banks and when I ordered with my original reservation I ordered a 4DR Badlands. You could change from a 2DR to a 4DR or vice versa and change trim except you couldn't move up to a First Edition because they were sold out.

OP
OP

Rbarc2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F- 150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, if I'm reading this correctly.

You made a reservation day 2 for a 4dr. You went to the dealer in January and placed an order for a 4dr. You have paperwork from the dealer at that time showing the order was for a 4dr. Your confirmation email from Ford said 2dr but you did not catch the error. You got a VIN# for the 2dr ordered and then realized the error. At that point there was no way to change it, and the dealership sold it when it came in.

You may have a difficult time getting traction on this since you were partly at fault not catching the error from the confirmation email as far as the 4dr/2dr issue. That said, it was still your Bronco and they were obligated to sell it to you unless you declined it. If you have email or text indicating that you still wanted to buy it, then you certainly have a case with Ford. They were still obligated to sell it to you. At that point, whether 2dr or 4dr probably doesn't matter since it seems you were both involved in that error.

I'd press the issue with Levine and Ford that it was sold before you had the option to buy or decline.
how do I get ahold of either I've been trying to get someone at Ford I told them face to face I wanted to see the Bronco that was built and did not sign off. I work at the plant where their built and nobody here seems to know what to do so here I am typing

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dammit! A similar thing happened with me that I posted about, dealer had once swapped my order to a 4 door soft top outerbanks and i had to raise hell to get it changed back to a 2 door, which when the banks opened again for 22, those jerks pushed my order thru in 4 door configuration with a softop and 2.3 engine. I had to call the bronco hotline a few times, emailed my dealer a few times, chatted with the customer service reps and eventually gave them feedback that I wasn't satisfied, and lo and behold dealer got back to me asap.
Supposedly I'm getting one of their priority orders, priority code is 19 but better than nothing i suppose. we'll see what happens but definitely feel the headache you're going thru.
You should have ran from this dealer they tried fucking you twice and you stayed with them don’t be surprised if your order is still screwed up

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Yeah, OP's English reads like a Bot...

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, OP's English reads like a Bot...
In Soviet Russia, car orders you.

Capitalist Ford is not good deal. I go to buy Lada Niva instead

Last edited:

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

how do I get ahold of either I've been trying to get someone at Ford I told them face to face I wanted to see the Bronco that was built and did not sign off. I work at the plant where their built and nobody here seems to know what to do so here I am typing
You're a Ford Employee at the MAP?

This Bronco was an employee purchase and you didn't have any contacts at the MAP or Ford Central Office to help you?

If this is true, this thread just went from zero to some serious gourmet bullshit

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're a Ford Employee at the MAP?

This Bronco was an employee purchase and you didn't have any contacts at the MAP or Ford Central Office to help you?

If this is true, this thread just went from zero to some serious gourmet bullshit
Exactly. Just another hate Ford/hate dealership BS thread get B6G all riled up. Maybe the real members here just need to LOL and read for the amusement factor.
Sponsored