First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Cj5, 07Tahoe,19 F350, 77 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone else noticed the plates on the windshield frame. Are they going to have power supplied to them?? Does ford have a light bar mount or are they just for the roof rack system??? They are exposed with the hard top on soooo ..... possibly you could have a light bar mounted with the roof on or off? Also does this mean that you can take the hard top off with the roof rack installed! That would be amazing.
Ford Bronco 2021 windshield frame mounting plates 8D29653D-D6E6-4BD7-BB1F-F1BEF34B80D6
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone else noticed the plates on the windshield frame. Are they going to have power supplied to them?? Does ford have a light bar mount or are they just for the roof rack system??? They are exposed with the hard top on soooo ..... possibly you could have a light bar mounted with the roof on or off? Also does this mean that you can take the hard top off with the roof rack installed! That would be amazing.
Ford Bronco 2021 windshield frame mounting plates 8D29653D-D6E6-4BD7-BB1F-F1BEF34B80D6
On the tricked out orange Bronco there was a light bar mounted to those points. Also with the optional AUX switches(Standard on some trims), it was said that they are pre-wired to popular areas for accessories to make them easy to wire up. So I personally would think that there is a pre-wire going up there but who knows. Then for your last question I believe it has been hinted at or teased that the roof rack could remain in place while the top is off, but with all of the mis-information and contradicting info from Ford surrounding this release and available features (again) who knows. ?‍♂

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also does this mean that you can take the hard top off with the roof rack installed! That would be amazing.
I believe this was the idea at some point. I’m assuming the rear bar would then attach on the “roll cage”
Sponsored