First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I placed my order over a year ago, I could not find much information on the Appearance Package offered by the factory. When I took delivery, little had changed. It is so hard to find any photos of a build with the Appearance Package, so here it is. I wasn't sure about the door moulding, but I was going for the Cactus Grey and Black look, so I actually like it.

tempImageReWL1D.png

tempImageNHSWDc.png

tempImagef3oRHx.png

tempImageDvvXkB.png

tempImageeqdHtm.png

IMG_3215.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

CAScottV

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Method Racing Wheels, MR306 Mesh (+18 MM Offset), General Grabber ATX (275/70 R18)

cespinoz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I placed my order over a year ago, I could not find much information on the Appearance Package offered by the factory. When I took delivery, little had changed. It is so hard to find any photos of a build with the Appearance Package, so here it is. I wasn't sure about the door moulding, but I was going for the Cactus Grey and Black look, so I actually like it.

Ford Bronco 2022 4 Door Outer Banks - Cactus Grey with Appearance Package IMG_3215

Ford Bronco 2022 4 Door Outer Banks - Cactus Grey with Appearance Package IMG_3215

Sweet looking rig! How much did your mpg drop after the tire and wheel setup?

OP
OP

CAScottV

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I swapped them out immediately, so can't really compare to degradation of the MPG with these vs factory set up. I am getting about 15.2 avg MPG

cespinoz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I swapped them out immediately, so can't really compare to degradation of the MPG with these vs factory set up. I am getting about 15.2 avg MPG
Gotcha. Are the tires P or LT rated?
Sponsored