First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, that means I need to leave the b@o amp alone then. Anyway to just add a kicker amp and new sub with messing with any of the other stuff? Also, I have no idea what a dsp is so kindergarten level here. Sorry
I make a kit that will do what you are trying to do. If you have any more questions you can give me a call Monday through Friday during normal business hours, 203-889-1843.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

Outer Banks
First Name
coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I make a kit that will do what you are trying to do. If you have any more questions you can give me a call Monday through Friday during normal business hours, 203-889-1843.
Plan on it. Thanks

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

mdube72

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I used the Stinger Bronco amp wiring kit 8 gauge on my 2 Dr and had plenty to mount my Kicker Key 500 on top of the new Gearshade 2Dr box with the square L7T subwoofer - https://a.co/d/8I9gwlQ. It comes with the nice fender mount to mount the fuse and all the ends have quality ferrules. Well worth it. Here is a link to my post so you can see the new box that allows the mounting of the B&O amp and also the Kicker on the top. Install was straightforward. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-enclosure-2-door-version.82851/post-2218825
Ended up putting some rubber weatherstripping all around the ring of the square sub to make sure it wasn’t rubbing the inside of the factory panel. I used a dremmel cutter to remove the small plastic ring on the inside of the back panel that was meant to touch the foam on the factory B&O subwoofer. Here is the westherstripping picture - picked it up at my local AutoZone

IMG_1890.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

Outer Banks
First Name
coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do I need to run a shallow mount sub or will the regular kicker comp r fit? Getting my parts list together.. Thanks all for all the help!!

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do I need to run a shallow mount sub or will the regular kicker comp r fit? Getting my parts list together.. Thanks all for all the help!!
In the B&O enclosure either will fit. I have the standard Comp R 8".

OP
OP
ju015dd

ju015dd

Outer Banks
First Name
coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the B&O enclosure either will fit. I have the standard Comp R 8".
Perfect. Thanks. Can't wait to get to ordering a d installing every. Right now our current stock setup vibrates and rattles like no other. Gonna be trying to go through everything with kilmat and cloth tape and such.

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I looked and plugnplaykits.com. Click on the red bronco and it’s kit 2. That’s all you need other than you will need to order a power wire for the amp. If you already have the sub and amp, I think he sells the harness only. I will send you a pic of where I mounted the amp.
Ford Bronco 2022 B@O sub upgrade IMG_1890
I offer the PK a kicker hundred percent pure copper eight and four gauge amp kits that will also give you an extra year warranty on your amplifiers under installation accessories in the bronco listing
Sponsored