First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed that when building a Badlands on the website, if you add the Sasquatch package to the 2.3L manual badlands, the total build price increases $4k, but if you add the Sasquatch to the 2.7L auto, the total build price increases by $2.5k . The summary reads $4k for Sasquatch but the transmission is listed at $0 instead of $1.6k. is this a glitch or is that the real pricing?
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that when building a Badlands on the website, if you add the Sasquatch package to the 2.3L manual badlands, the total build price increases $4k, but if you add the Sasquatch to the 2.7L auto, the total build price increases by $2.5k . The summary reads $4k for Sasquatch but the transmission is listed at $0 instead of $1.6k. is this a glitch or is that the real pricing?
Real.

Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands Sasquatch Pricing 1643696026957

OP
OP
Wes Hightower

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! I was almost not going to add the Sasquatch to my Badlands because I didn't feel an extra $4k was worth it. I added it hoping the $2.5k was correct. Good to know it is, they should make it clearer when ordering unless they are trying to discourage ordering the Sasquatch with the badlands.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will get charged ($4,000) for the non-upgrade with a 2.3 manual, it's a feature, not a bug. Ford functionaries confirmed this earlier, the cost of asking for the manual sasquatch package with the automatics features deleted.
Sponsored