Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Id say earlier in the year it may have been acceptable to some. But at this point, the price should be well down into the 50's. Wildtrak does not have an option for SAS, it comes with it being a wildtrak. Now if it has the Hoss 3.0 it might be slightly better value but still should not be well into the 60k mark being used.
Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$59,525, with all the price increases I don't know what to think about MSRP these days. Kbb fair market is $63,600 - $66,600. My struggle is if I can order one versus buying this one I can get 2 more years of warranty coverage. I am in no hurry, but the negative is how long it takes to get one versus bird in the hand.
Just get it new

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People on her saying this should be in the 50s might be a bit confused. You get no benefit with this vehicle over going new. You could find a brand new one on the lot for similar pricing. The thing is the used market for broncos are still inflated with price. Its better to buy new with bronco, atleast right now. Simply because used prices are not going down enough to make second worth it.

CrazyPete

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Denali 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is what i paid at the beginning of this last September...the build date was August.

Ford Bronco 2022 Loaded Wildtrack Pricing Screenshot_20230823_193107_Write on PDF

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Window sticker says nothing about HOSS. Just says mid and Sasquatch packages on window sticker. 35" tires, etc.
What sort of off-roading if any will you be doing? I wouldn't get too hung up on steering version unless it really matters for your particular usage.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 isn't just the steering. The whole suspension is beefier/improved
Which can matter little depending on vehicle usage. Will OP actually be operating his vehicle in a manner off-road where discussion of HOSS is even worth having?

OP
OP

thompsdw

Base
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea, I guess it comes down to how bad you want one right now. Dealer says orders are in excess of a year for high packages and there isn't much inventory (if any) in local citys out west.

OP
OP

thompsdw

Base
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the advice.

OP
OP

thompsdw

Base
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought i would let you guys know where I ended up. Yesterday we bought a 2023 Wildtrack with the HOSS 3 suspension. It is more of a basic Wildtrack, but will meet our needs. It has 200 miles on it. So a wealthy dad bought it for his daughter brand new and she didn't like the size of vehicle. So, we purchased basically a new WT for KBB Trade-in LOW. They did OK on the trade-in value, but as usual not great. What they did give me was $2,000 more than I paid for it and by trading I saved $3,000 in taxes - so $47,000 for a base that I paid $42,000 for seems worth not having to sell, etc. Here is what is interesting, they are allowing me to remove all the aftermarket upgrades that I have installed. Said it's better for them to have a stock vehicle. Who knows!

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I paid $55k or so for my loaded 2022 wildtrak. All options except hard top. I’ve had it for 18 months now and I’d love to sell it for $68k 😄

Sponsored
OP
OP

thompsdw

Base
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This one has limited options but the sales price was $58k.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought i would let you guys know where I ended up. Yesterday we bought a 2023 Wildtrack with the HOSS 3 suspension. It is more of a basic Wildtrack, but will meet our needs. It has 200 miles on it. So a wealthy dad bought it for his daughter brand new and she didn't like the size of vehicle. So, we purchased basically a new WT for KBB Trade-in LOW. They did OK on the trade-in value, but as usual not great. What they did give me was $2,000 more than I paid for it and by trading I saved $3,000 in taxes - so $47,000 for a base that I paid $42,000 for seems worth not having to sell, etc. Here is what is interesting, they are allowing me to remove all the aftermarket upgrades that I have installed. Said it's better for them to have a stock vehicle. Who knows!
You are going love HOSS 3.0, one of the things I noticed on my '23 WT was how much better it handles and rides on the road then my '21 BL.
Sponsored