First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, a lot of folks never received any e-mail from Ford at all.
Are these the same people that find it months later in their junk? I actually think you have to sign up for it or allow it. I wasn’t getting them until I agreed to updates and I get them all now.
Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol. They absolutely made good on that promise, they told you they unfortunately could not provide the info they expected to have due to unforeseen circumstances. See, here’s the kicker...Ford has never once lied to you or broken any promises. You just don’t like any of the answers they have.
Alrighty then. You obviously work for Ford or are being paid by them to spin things in a positive light. Lol

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are these the same people that find it months later in their junk? I actually think you have to sign up for it or allow it. I wasn’t getting them until I agreed to updates and I get them all now.
Yes, I added Ford and Off-Rodeo email addresses to my contacts because were going into my spam. Thanks to this site, I knew when to check my spam for important emails. 👊🏿

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alrighty then. You obviously work for Ford or are being paid by them to spin things in a positive light. Lol
Yes, I speak so highly of Ford in my time here!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well there goes my faith in @Rick Astley Ford history knowledge, Model A's were produced from 1928 to 1931. Rick, perhaps you were working on a 1929 Model A, the below is a 1939 Ford.

1939 Ford...
85920353c27f8d0C2E2C85-82DA-4AE1-A832-87BE8B8F3226.jpg
yea, sorry, been a long day. Twas indeed a '29.
Maybe i'll stop working in the shop until the early hours then hitting the office at sun-up. But not this day.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You want that elusive green? $695 please.
Definitely gonna be an up charge for green. It will be way more popular than Area 51 this year if it is a decent shade of green.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My E-mail is on a Linux box. I know exactly where my e-mails are. Never received it.
Lots of folks on this site never received it.

And I get plenty of marketing spam from Ford.
Which makes me wonder if either Ford or my Dealer screwed up the order. Or if Ford just can't handle something as simple as e-mail.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely gonna be an up charge for green. It will be way more popular than Area 51 this year if it is a decent shade of green.
My expectation. Heritage trim will replace the First Edition trim. Green will replace Lighting Blue.
Thus to get green you will have to buy something priced similar to the First Edition.

No green for us poor folk.

Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My expectation. Heritage trim will replace the First Edition trim. Green will replace Lighting Blue.
Thus to get green you will have to buy something priced similar to the First Edition.

No green for us poor folk.
That would suck! Don't give them any stupid ideas! Hopefully, they will make Lightning Blue a color for the common folk next year if they do that with the green.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
That would suck! Don't give them any stupid ideas! Hopefully, they will make Lightning Blue a color for the common folk next year if they do that with the green.
The robots that do the painting in the factory only have so many paint reservoirs. To add a color, you have to remove a color.

i ordered a base, and went with Rapid Red because all of the actual good colors were locked behind higher trim levels. Ford knows that people want green. I am certain that they will trim lock it.
Sponsored