First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Chevy Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
UPDATE: got a call from the Dealership that the Bronco was ready. They and Ford felt there was moisture in the fuse box under the hood. All dried out and it started right up. There were no repairs. Flew from CA to KS and picked it up. I continued my journey home only to have it fail again after 400 miles over 2 days. It restarted eventually but failed again after 35 miles. Still stuck in Kansas. Problem still not diagnosed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ulchy

Ulchy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Chevy Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same. Confidence was very low.

StopsForTacoTrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro. Ram.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Buying local and having a relationship with your dealership will always end in a better situation than just chasing a good deal. As they say, “your first price is not your last price you have to pay”
"Always get robbed by the same guy, you'll develop rapport and he'll start just pointing the gun at you instead of pistol whipping you."

Shesadragon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought a 2022 Black Diamond in Raleigh and started a drive across the country to my home in California. The Bronco had a total system failure while I was driving about 77 mph on the freeway in Kansas. The dash flashed a bunch of sensor failure messages then died. I pulled to the should where I waited two and a half hours for a tow. Towed it to a Ford dealer but they're swamped and can't get to it for a couple of weeks. Had to leave it and fly home. Contacted Ford and they told me they didn't have the budget to reimburse me for my expenses (tow, hotel, plane ticket...) but would take care of fixing the car under warranty. How thoughtful.
IMG_1926.jpg

Anyone hear of electronic system failures on the Bronco?
If this situation doesn't get rectified, are you on LinkedIn by any chance? I would escalate there and contact/tag as many people as you need to. They need to make this right.
Sponsored

Last edited: