First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Chevy Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is one of the downsides of not buying local. Sure sorry to hear of your situation. That had to be a horrible feeling when you had to leave and fly home...hopefully the servicing dealer will be able to work it in sooner than expected.
Bought the Bronco at Capital Ford in Raleigh because they didn't mark it over MSRP. Ordered 3/7/22 and took delivery 7/29. Wish they were my local dealer because they were great. Local dealers wanted 20k over MSRP. Fingers crossed I get 'Old Reliable' back soon.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is one of the downsides of not buying local. Sure sorry to hear of your situation. That had to be a horrible feeling when you had to leave and fly home...
Not really. You could say the same thing about anyone who takes a vacation in their vehicle and then breaks down away from home. It really doesn’t matter where you bought the vehicle, if you break down on the road in another state, because you’re not likely going to get your vehicle serviced at your local dealer.

You can buy anywhere and then get service at any of 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US, most of which will be happy to take your business, because parts & service make up a healthy portion of a dealership’s annual profit.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What city in KS is it in?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought the Bronco at Capital Ford in Raleigh because they didn't mark it over MSRP. Ordered 3/7/22 and took delivery 7/29. Wish they were my local dealer because they were great. Local dealers wanted 20k over MSRP. Fingers crossed I get 'Old Reliable' back soon.
Just please update us when they figure it out

Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not really. You could say the same thing about anyone who takes a vacation in their vehicle and then breaks down away from home. It really doesn’t matter where you bought the vehicle, if you break down on the road in another state, because you’re not likely going to get your vehicle serviced at your local dealer.

You can buy anywhere and then get service at any of 3,000 Ford dealerships in the US, most of which will be happy to take your business, because parts & service make up a healthy portion of a dealership’s annual profit.
Buying local and having a relationship with your dealership will always end in a better situation than just chasing a good deal. As they say, “your first price is not your last price you have to pay”

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Think you guys are forgetting what a class action is really for. Yes the lawyers take alot of the money, and yes the buyers get very little money. (But remember there are usually hundreds if not thousands splitting the money)

Class actions are simply the only legal way to force a company to cop up to doing something crappy, dishonest, bad quality, etc.

Yes there is the Highway Safety...but you have to convince them it is a safety issue first.

So many people make fun of class actions, but if it were not for them, who knows what kind of wool companies would be pulling over our eyes.

As messed up as the legal system is, class actions are the only thing you have unless you want to take on a big company all by yourself.

MIC tops, tie rods, valves, fuel pumps, brakes, steering...how many free-pass excuses are you going to give Ford?

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you mean they DON'T HAVE THE BUDGET!!!! They have been making money on just the interest of all of our $100 deposit for over two years.....@fordmotorcompany!!!!!.YOU need to make this shit right!

Last edited:

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buying local and having a relationship with your dealership will always end in a better situation than just chasing a good deal. As they say, “your first price is not your last price you have to pay”
Like my dealer since 2003? I tried several times with the bronco......

"Bronco? When is that supposed to be released? I'm sure when we get some info on it we can look at ordering one........." "We have some Bronco Sports on the lot if that interests you?"

Keep in mind that was the end of June 20'. They still couldn't give me any pricing info as of the first week of January 21', so I went to another dealer 100 miles away, which wasn't any better, but did walk away with a bronco at MSRP.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is true when it’s not warranty. Warranty work pays crap and the dealers around here put the least qualified guy on it because of that fact. (Well one dealer in particular) which is why I went to the next town over to buy mine.

We are driving to NH from Michigan for the off rodeo with some side adventures. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little nervous about The bronco making it without issue. But I’ve got over 6k miles and only one instance where it wouldn’t build boost or go above 5mph.

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought a 2022 Black Diamond in Raleigh and started a drive across the country to my home in California. The Bronco had a total system failure while I was driving about 77 mph on the freeway in Kansas. The dash flashed a bunch of sensor failure messages then died. I pulled to the should where I waited two and a half hours for a tow. Towed it to a Ford dealer but they're swamped and can't get to it for a couple of weeks. Had to leave it and fly home. Contacted Ford and they told me they didn't have the budget to reimburse me for my expenses (tow, hotel, plane ticket...) but would take care of fixing the car under warranty. How thoughtful.
IMG_1926.jpg

Anyone hear of electronic system failures on the Bronco?
Random question do you have tow, roadside or trip coverage on your auto policy? They may help out. I mean ford should 100% step up in this case imo. But it may be another option to help with the costs.
Sponsored