First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which dealership? What “brand” and octane of gas did you use in it? Run it really empty much? Think someone may have intentionally contaminated the fuel? Thanks
Loveland Ford. Costco 91 most of the time always premium fuel.. Never really run it supper low on fuel level.. no on contamination.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: 0ne
OP
OP

Starone

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, this has been an adventure and not a good one.

Thought I would give and update to this silliness. Ford for the most part told us to go fly a kite. We ask for a buy back from them and they said nah...we are good. They could give a rats ass about us.

I posted this on August 31st. The truck is still in the shop. Fuel pump, FP module, wiring pigtail, wiring junction box all replaced and now all of the truck is erroring out. Multiple module errors. They are now looking to replace the PCM (Powertrain Control Module). On backorder with no ETA on availability. This has been a nightmare of an experience. Never experienced a company really not give a damn about their customers. I did read an article that the quality guy was asked to leave the company (CANNED) hopefully that helps with quality in the future, and no one will have to experience something like this.

The dealership is working with us and has been a glimmer of light on this whole thing.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, this has been an adventure and not a good one.

Thought I would give and update to this silliness. Ford for the most part told us to go fly a kite. We ask for a buy back from them and they said nah...we are good. They could give a rats ass about us.

I posted this on August 31st. The truck is still in the shop. Fuel pump, FP module, wiring pigtail, wiring junction box all replaced and now all of the truck is erroring out. Multiple module errors. They are now looking to replace the PCM (Powertrain Control Module). On backorder with no ETA on availability. This has been a nightmare of an experience. Never experienced a company really not give a damn about their customers. I did read an article that the quality guy was asked to leave the company (CANNED) hopefully that helps with quality in the future, and no one will have to experience something like this.

The dealership is working with us and has been a glimmer of light on this whole thing.
Howdy,

File a complaint with the BBB. It only takes 15minutes on their website. They will then contact Ford and do litigation for you. I filed one against Ford for my bad turbo right off the dealer lot. I’m asking for free extended warranty, and first payment due to the time it’s been in shop. I should hear back in 30 days. It’s not the dealers fault and a ford manufacturer issue.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if you started the process of a lemon law buy back.

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy,

File a complaint with the BBB. It only takes 15minutes on their website. They will then contact Ford and do litigation for you. I filed one against Ford for my bad turbo right off the dealer lot. I’m asking for free extended warranty, and first payment due to the time it’s been in shop. I should hear back in 30 days. It’s not the dealers fault and a ford manufacturer issue.
BBB can't litigate for you.
Lemon Law is your recourse and a good one.
Best of Luck and consider drinking more.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that’s what they told me when I called them. Depends on the situation.

OP
OP

Starone

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am afraid to drink anymore around vehicles. For multiple reasons ... :)

OP
OP

Starone

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious if you started the process of a lemon law buy back.
We did but Ford refused the buyback. Still working on it.
Sponsored