Sponsored

2022 vs 2023 Wildtrak - any major changes?

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was there any major changes from the 2022 to 2023 Wildtracks?
Im specifically asking about suspension but any other changes as well.
any help id appreciate
Sponsored

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Short answer sound system subwoofer, some additional upgrade addons, mic top upgrades from the garbage 21 model and most importantly Hoss 3.0.

@Buford pretty sure it didnā€™t and they donā€™t like talking about it at the dealerships as they are attempting to markup the 22s still.

OP
OP
Buford

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Short answer sound system subwoofer, some additional upgrade addons, mic top upgrades from the garbage 21 model and most importantly Hoss 3.0.
so 2022 did NOT have HOSS 3.0 correct?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The biggest upgrade was the HOSS 3.0 package was made standard. HOSS 3.0 includes an beefed up steering rack, improved suspension, and a steel front bumper.

In 2021MY and 2022MY, HOSS 3.0 wasn't available. And in 2022.5MY it was an optional upgrade, but not a standard option.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Buford

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks all! I was getting confused by the option then vs standard now

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not all.. it was a late year option
I wouldnā€™t of known it was there because it was not even part of the 23 on the sticker until I did research. I drove it, and it was noticeably smoother then the ones I drove all of December trying to find the right one.

the suspension is the best part of the MY, worst part is the killing of some of the OG colors from 21.

17BEB09D-7249-4A54-9AE8-92F9B9C54FBF.jpeg

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wouldnā€™t of known it was there because it was not even part of the 23 on the sticker until I did research. I drove it, and it was noticeably smoother then the ones I drove all of December trying to find the right one.

the suspension is the best part of the MY, worst part is the killing of some of the OG colors from 21.

Ford Bronco 2022 vs 2023 Wildtrak - any major changes? 17BEB09D-7249-4A54-9AE8-92F9B9C54FBF
Iā€™ve never driven 3.0 but Iā€™ll say my 2.0 is ignorant blissā€¦ itā€™s pretty darn good IMO. Only thing I see missing on that sticker that Iā€™d want (and have on my ā€˜22) is the mod bumper.. but money can buy bumpers for less than HOSS 3

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@V1Rotate Iā€™m glad itā€™s good. It better be we spent a ton for this dream truck. Regardless of one side upgrade.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@V1Rotate Iā€™m glad itā€™s good. It better be we spent a ton for this dream truck. Regardless of one side upgrade.
Having come from the truck world itā€™s a terrible ā€œtruckā€ but its great at what is is for sure. But like you say it should be for $60k

Sponsored
OP
OP
Buford

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny I posed the question to a dealership that has a 2022 in stock and this was their response

"Nothing has changed for 2023 other than we are not able to order Broncos & WILDTRAK is not available for 2023, as well as Sasquatch, Lux pkg, hard tops, & 2.7 V6 engine. The Hoss suspension is a stand alone option & is NOT standard suspension for the Bronco WildTrak. It is an upgrade only!"

seems he doesn't know that HOSS 3.0 was an option in 2022 but standard in 2023

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve never driven 3.0 but Iā€™ll say my 2.0 is ignorant blissā€¦ itā€™s pretty darn good IMO. Only thing I see missing on that sticker that Iā€™d want (and have on my ā€˜22) is the mod bumper.. but money can buy bumpers for less than HOSS 3
I have a '22 and like you have never driven the 3.0 so maybe it is ignorant bliss. LOL Honestly though the '22 Wildtrak has the exact same suspension and steering as a Sasquatch Badlands minus the sway bar disconnect so no slouch whatsoever!

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a '22 and like you have never driven the 3.0 so maybe it is ignorant bliss. LOL Honestly though the '22 Wildtrak has the exact same suspension and steering as a Sasquatch Badlands minus the ELECTRONIC sway bar disconnect so no slouch whatsoever!
Fixed it for ya! I have a manual sway bar disconnectā€¦ itā€™s super reliable and lives in my glove box for when I need it. Never breaks..

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny I posed the question to a dealership that has a 2022 in stock and this was their response

"Nothing has changed for 2023 other than we are not able to order Broncos & WILDTRAK is not available for 2023, as well as Sasquatch, Lux pkg, hard tops, & 2.7 V6 engine. The Hoss suspension is a stand alone option & is NOT standard suspension for the Bronco WildTrak. It is an upgrade only!"

seems he doesn't know that HOSS 3.0 was an option in 2022 but standard in 2023
They can be clueless can't they, you would think they would just read the order guide just a little. LOL

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fixed it for ya! I have a manual sway bar disconnectā€¦ itā€™s super reliable and lives in my glove box for when I need it. Never breaks..
Perfect! Not that I would spend the money but I wonder if Ford Performance will ever come out with an electronic sway bar disconnect kit for non Badlands trim levels.
Sponsored