First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Black looks slicker than owl s*** when it's clean. Red's not far off but when it comes to vehicles that are going to get scratched. I prefer white, Doesn't show dents and scratches and the only time I have to wash it is when it rains. That being said, I didn't have the opportunity to choose my color, I bought used with 300 mi on it
I don't like the plain Oxford white. A pearl white is good, and actually hides dirt quite well. I like black for the ten seconds that it's clean post detail job. Red is a good compromise, wish the top was also red.
Sponsored

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2021 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux. The HOSS 3.0 wasn't an factor then. The disconnecting "stay-bar" was my deciding factor. I have to say, that is HUGE for me. I had manual disconnect on my old vehicle. This is SOOO much better. Push button even under tension and turns back on automatically when over 20mph. Steering (Box and Tie Rods) on HOSS 3.0 is still weaker than it should be, BUT still better than HOSS 2.0. Those are solvable on both trims. Shocks are replaceable. Personally, even now I would still go Badlands for you and replace the weaker parts as budget allows.

khill007

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's quite the comparison! Yeah, I think the steering is the same as the Braptor, stronger than the rest.
Maybe a little embellishment...but funny nonetheless! :ROFLMAO:

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well as I said earlier, I have a 21 BL and I have a full aftermarket suspension setup. It is as capable if not more than the Fox setup, the ride is great, and the other pieces have already been taken care of. I will not be doing any serious rock crawling in S. FL, unless it is a park, even so the BL will easily handle it.

I guess with all the trims offered now, you need to decide how you will really use the RIG and go from there. Anything the bronco has can be found in the aftermarket outlet, so that is really not an issue. What are you willing to do yourself, and what are you not?

OP
OP

aknavy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well as I said earlier, I have a 21 BL and I have a full aftermarket suspension setup. It is as capable if not more than the Fox setup, the ride is great, and the other pieces have already been taken care of. I will not be doing any serious rock crawling in S. FL, unless it is a park, even so the BL will easily handle it.

I guess with all the trims offered now, you need to decide how you will really use the RIG and go from there. Anything the bronco has can be found in the aftermarket outlet, so that is really not an issue. What are you willing to do yourself, and what are you not?
I'm willing to do it all, I hate paying a mechanic to screw my stuff up.

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both are more than capable, just depends if you want a cheaper or more expensive toy if you ok with manual sway bar disconnect. Also can't recall if non-high package Badlands has the accessory switches, if you're looking for that.
The Badlands Lux DOES have the upfitter switches.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No question.... Wildtrak all the way!!!

It will the best moor door grocery getter or a Purpose Built and Bad Ass 2 door.... 👍😎👍

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, it's just not on the one that's on the dealers lot. I don't have the luxury of waiting for a build, as I don't have a vehicle right now.
if it's a MY22 or newer, there's a rear swaybar there.
is the one on the lot a MY21?

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good choice with the purpose built 4-door, beats having to tow a military trailer around everywhere.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrack it is!

Rockhound

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the decision has been made.

Ford Bronco 2023 Wildtrak vs Badlands Bronco2

Ford Bronco 2023 Wildtrak vs Badlands Bronco2
Ok, been a while since you bought this. Any regrets?

I have a Badlands on order, non-sas. Reconsidering the Wildtrack.
I do not plan on doing so much rock crawling, more sand dunes and high-desert trails with some rocks to climb over occasionally.
Sponsored