Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe there is a setting in the infotainment screen to turn on global window down
Yup, Go to Vehicle settings, Then Window prompt, turn on.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had my '23 WT updated by a dealer a couple weeks ago. It is not a recall item. I told them that I wanted the driver door module (DDM) and passenger door module (PDM) updated. My bronco is configured to unlock the driver door only on the first click so only the driver door window drops. A second click and all the windows drop.

SVBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a '23 and my fob doesn't do that. Is it a Forscan thing?
On my 23 if I push the unlock button on my key FOB the window drops down the 1/4" or so.

SVBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the dealer to program a 2022 Bronco so that it acts like a 2023 or 2024 where pressing the unlock on the keyfob will lower the windows to the ready to open state?

on our 2022 the windows are slow to drop and often catch on the rubber seals causing the window wobble and shake on open.

It seems the door glass is a lot more solid on my 2024 Bronco than on our 2022, no wobbling glass, no rattling at all regardless of how far it is lowered...it is like that Q4 2023 fix Ford promised might be installed on the '24s but never released to the masses.
The thing that bothers me most about this issue as Ford stumbles along trying to address it. On my 23 Badlands 2 Dr, the Unlock button on the FOB will cause the windows to drop the 1/4". Nothing hangs and the door opens as it should. But the very fact that some module can read the FOB unlock command and make the window move, but cannot manage the same for the door handle (in a timely manner) is infuriating. So, in effect, I have to have my FOB in hand whenever I want to get into my Bronco, whether the doors are locked or not, to force that window movement. Poor design by Ford. Nothing like having that aggravation thrown in your face everytime you approach your Bronco.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On my 23 if I push the unlock button on my key FOB the window drops down the 1/4" or so.
I’ve read somewhere that for those of us who don’t have this feature we can ask our dealers to “check oasis for an update”.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve read somewhere that for those of us who don’t have this feature we can ask our dealers to “check oasis for an update”.
Oasis won’t show anything. Ford removed any information about this update.

You have to ask the dealer to update the DDM and PDM modules using FDRS.
Sponsored