Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that it's great that the WildTrak finally has a reason to exist (HOSS 3.0), but I think there is a BIG, BIG miss here by Ford. One of three things should have been done in order to address what is clearly a dumb mistake.

Option 1: Make the Sway Bar Disconnect an option on the WildTrak.
Option 2: Make the HOSS 3.0 an option on the Badlands.
Option 3: Both of the above.

If the WildTrak is your top trim "regular", not extra crispy, Bronco - then treat it as such. If the Badlands is the top trim, then the same argument applies. If both are in the same tier, then give each of them the additional option.

@Ford Motor Company, stop being so autistic!
I get where you're coming from, but Jeep does same thing for Mojave v Rubi. Same tier, disco for Rubi and better suspension for Mojave. Specializing.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
COVP order banks open on 21st.
I sent mine in a week ago with MSRP to make sure they got it in quickly, was called that day with the same info that it will be placed in the system the 21st. It will be interesting to see my price hike since My wife made me change to a 4dr.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lame. Still no mod top for MY23. At the very minimum, the Badlands should be offered with the upgraded steering from the HOSS 3.0. I'm not seeing any reason, after all this waiting, to not stay in my Jeep.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't look for cupholders or hard surface on rear seats of mgv equipped trims until refresh. I totally don't get it but Ford does Ford things. I wonder if V6 Badlands folks will still be screwed on roof rack as well...magic 8 ball says YES!

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what I'm seeing is that I need to switch to an Everglades, Heritage or a Raptor to get the Modular top?!

Terrible, I don't care if its shadow black, or MIC. I just wanted the mod top and so tired of waiting, if ADV offers one I'll just go that route, their hard top looks so much better. I could've had my bronco a year ago with low interest rates smh

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Broncos of the 60's and 70"s didn't build the legacy with all this GRAY!!!!!!!!
I ordered CO and drive a Saber ranger so I am not a fan of the grey forward color scheme. That being said Oxford White really looks fantastic on the bronco.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, its due to how many they will be able to build. HE gets all the mod tops, and expect that *late availability to be extremely limited and kicking those HE builds down the line.
When there are people in line with money in their hands ready pay for mod tops it’s a cluster F if the manufacturer can’t build the product they have advertised for over 2 years. Only the federal government could move slower.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my 2door BB has cup holders ;)
I mean I don't need them as the back sets are primarily for the dogs but how am I supposed to accommodate trail beers for my guests if the situation arises???

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No mention of Yellowstone for Heritage Limited Edition...or did we know that already?
Expect a MY'23.5 Dealer Order Guide after January with updated options with Yellowstone on the HEL. Much in the same way, the Everglades was introduced. People will need to make their choices based on what is available now.

So what I'm seeing is that I need to switch to an Everglades, Heritage or a Raptor to get the Modular top?!
Standard Heritage or Limited Heritage are the only trims with the Modular HT. Every other trim has a MIC either standard or optional.

Tennexas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What you all have been waiting for. The 2023 Dealer's Order Guide is available below.

PDF: 2023 Bronco Order Guide

Initial perusal seems to indicate the black painted modular HT has disappeared. About a month ago in the MY'23 Production Preview, it had indicated that the white mod. top was only going to be for the Heritage models and the black mod. top was going to be available for other trims. Ford giveth and taketh away.

With no prospect of keeping an order with PC'99 after 11/21/22, those who have been waiting since reveal for the gloss black modular HT, looks to have their Bronco Dream over.

Does it not say 2 doors still have hard MIC top but in gray?

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if this is well known. Hard top is mandatory for 2 door, right? I’ve been holding out for the mod top, but would be ok with just a soft top. Best I can tell that is not an option.
Sponsored