• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey 2023 Bronco Badlands Over-landing Build For Sale By Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello bronco6g members. My Bronco order finally came in after waiting almost two long years. A long time indeed. Do I love it yes, but unfortunately life circumstance is forcing me to sell it, so I thought I would post here first to give the enthusiasts first crack at a 2023. That does not mean I'm giving it away. Rather than allow those middleman dealerships to capitalize off my order, that I waited almost two years for, I'm selling it privately brand new!

If genuinely interested, reply to this thread with your contact info and I will respond quickly. Merry Christmas!

Here's the order:

2023 Badlands Advanced 4x4 4 door in Cactus Grey
2.3 MANUAL
Sasquatched
Tow Package
Hardtop
Roof Rails
Rock Rail mounted side steps
Standard interior package
Mileage: currently around 50
----------------------------------
Price: $80k

(*I know there will be those that baulk at the price but in all honesty the reality is you will be waiting 2 years to get an order with these specs. Retail order banks aren't even open as Ford is working on filling reservations. Dealers will not have inventory with these specs even if you were to walk in off the street and pay over MSRP. So here its is. A true overland rig in time for Christmas!) not listed anywhere else for a week.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Over-landing Build For Sale By Owner 69170975297__F125461C-53C6-4084-823A-902F1ED5A7A0
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
🤣 yeah those darned middlemen out to make a profit! Why did you take delivery knowing you have no intentions of keeping it?

ブロンコ

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 | Black Diamond | 35-Inch M/T | 2-Door | 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seen used low mile listings as low as 55K for a manual. There are a couple NEW automatic Badlands for 65K. This is a horrible deal man.

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And how is this an overland build? It’s stock vehicle. There’s no aftermarket overlanding equipment on it… doesn’t even have any of the Ford stuff like the tailgate table.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Free market, so I’m not hating on you. But Bro, I just paid $59k (tax title tags included) out the door as a walk in customer at a Ford dealership for this Badlands 2.7L 2 door. Zero wait. I think that $80k ship has sailed. My friend just bought a First Edition for door for less than what you’re asking.

F7F79F5A-43BE-4F79-A7A5-2B08A4EF8706.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
🤣 yeah those darned middlemen out to make a profit! Why did you take delivery knowing you have no intentions of keeping it?
Congratulations on being the first hater! I took delivery because I wanted the vehicle now I’m selling it. I have that option.

OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen used low mile listings as low as 55K for a manual. There are a couple NEW automatic Badlands for 65K. This is a horrible deal man.
How many of those are 2023’s? Post the listing! Then call the dealer and ask if you can walk out the door without a dealer markup. Then if you do find one. How many of them are available in Sasquatch with a hardtop and tow package? This is a manual too. Plus it has 50 miles on it. Don’t hate. The reality is if you want this you are going to wait. Plain and simple. The deal is fair for the market.

OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Free market, so I’m not hating on you. But Bro, I just paid $58k (tax title tags included) out the door as a walk in customer at a Ford dealership for this Badlands 2.7L 2 door. Zero wait. I think that $80k ship has sailed. My friend just bought a First Edition for door for less than what you’re asking.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Over-landing Build For Sale By Owner F7F79F5A-43BE-4F79-A7A5-2B08A4EF8706
Congratulations on your purchase. What year is this? I’m a 2023 with 50 miles on it. The inventory is non existent unless you buy used or a lower trim model without options. Simple supply and demand. The ship has certainly not sailed. Do we even know when order banks will open again? They have been pushed back 3 times so far.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022, and year isn’t gonna make a difference as there is no change. Mine was new. And mine is not a base nor stripped down model. And it has the 2.7l, not 2.3, Sasquatch and tow and hard top.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And how is this an overland build? It’s stock vehicle. There’s no aftermarket overlanding equipment on it… doesn’t even have any of the Ford stuff like the tailgate table.
Overlanding build: 4 door for gear, manual for simplicity and joy of off-roading, hardtop with roof rails for storage and or tent, 2.3l for gas mileage, Sasquatch to go anywhere, tow package for a trailer. How is this stock? They are all options.
A tailgate table does not make a overland vehicle. This is the perfect build for someone to outfit to their needs.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022, and year isn’t gonna make a difference as there is no change. Mine was new. And mine is not a base nor stripped down model. And it has the 2.7l.
The 2.7 is not an advantage for what I was building for. The 2.3l can be tuned to make the same HP and better gas mileage.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2.7 is not an advantage for what I was building for. The 2.3l can be tuned to make the same HP and better gas mileage.
Now you’re coming off as an a** hat. Cause you have no “BUILD”. What you have is a basic Badlands for sale at $80k. Argue all you want. I walked in the door off the street and purchased brand new out the door Badlands for $59k. Simple supply and demand. What it looks like to every person here reading this post is, you’re a dealer with the same old “Oh I hate to do it, BUT….I have this very basic OVERLAND Build (which isn’t even true) for only 25k ADM….didn’t want to let the dealer butt rape me, but please bend over for me story”. It really does get old. And BTW, Ford doesn’t charge less for the 2.7L. And what you have is a platform for an overland build, not an overland build.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now you’re coming off as an a** hat. Cause you have no “BUILD”. What you have is a basic Badlands for sale at $80k. Argue all you want. I walked in the door off the street and purchased brand new out the door for $58k. What it looks like to every person here reading this post is, you’re a dealer with the same old “Oh I hate to do it, BUT….I have this very basic OVERLAND Build for only 25k ADM….didn’t want to let the dealer butt rape me, but please bend over for me story”. It really does get old. And BTW, Ford doesn’t charge less for the 2.7L.
Not a dealer and not getting hostile like you seem to be in this thread. First off you seem to be a keyboard warrior that trolls, but congratulations on finding a good deal! Type in 2022 Bronco Badlands into Carvana and tell me how many "Basic Badlands" come up. I'll tell you because I already did. 5! Then out of these "Basic Builds" how many of them have a hardtop? 1! How many are sasquatched? 1! Now type in 2023 Broncos. 0 buddy! So go find another post to hate on.

A "Basic Badlands Build" would have a softop, no Sasquatch pkg, and no tow package, as well as, typically be an automatic. So thanks for playing.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To each their own it's a free market but my dealer just sold 3 brand new badlands just like yours and 1 outer banks of similar specs all sasquatch for 58 and change on the badlands and 60 for the outer banks. Not 23s but brand new 22s with less than 10 miles. Somebody will pay your price but not likely anyone on this forum. Oh by the way carvana is not a good reference tool and the manual while less common is a negative $1595 option.

Status
Not open for further replies.