• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey 2023 Bronco Badlands Over-landing Build For Sale By Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To each their own it's a free market but my dealer just sold 3 brand new badlands just like yours and 1 outer banks of similar specs all sasquatch for 58 and change on the badlands and 60 for the outer banks. Not 23s but brand new 22s with less than 10 miles. Somebody will pay your price but not likely anyone on this forum.
I agree, you can find good 2022 deals if you look. Some people think that it's unethical or something IDK to sell your vehicle higher than MSRP when most dealerships are doing it. Most dealerships don't have 2023's because they are all reservation holders. The fact is I love it but want to only sell it if my price is hit. Plain and simple. It's a great build which is hard to find. Just putting it up on here to give someone an opportunity for a 2023 with great options before it hits EBAY. No good deed goes unpunished.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a dealer and not getting hostile like you seem to be in this thread. First off you seem to be a keyboard warrior that trolls, but congratulations on finding a good deal! Type in 2022 Bronco Badlands into Carvana and tell me how many "Basic Badlands" come up. I'll tell you because I already did. 5! Then out of these "Basic Builds" how many of them have a hardtop? 1! How many are sasquatched? 1! Now type in 2023 Broncos. 0 buddy! So go find another post to hate on.

A "Basic Badlands Build" would have a softop, no Sasquatch pkg, and no tow package, as well as, typically be an automatic. So thanks for playing.
Quick two second search, soft and hardtops, new and used within 200 miles of NJ. And Carvana is circling the drain.

C2350CA7-AB31-4593-B709-35D3AC161CEE.png

2EE4690D-EF33-4659-9B7F-56949DA7BBCC.png

ECBF5674-78A0-450F-B27F-48F10B7A74F8.png

C93B6577-702D-4EF3-8A9F-9C9EF1017DCE.png

577BDD4E-5C1D-4EBE-9EC1-A317B464D6B0.png

C36A12D2-8A0C-4B0E-8C58-93691E203925.png

OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are all 2021 or 2022's at approximately 66-69k with either a soft top or much higher milage than what I'm offering! Plus they say confirm availability. Plus I bet most come with a dealer markup so give em a call. So get off my back with having a 10k premium for a 2023 hard to find optioned build. Seriously go nerd out on the next option you want to add to your Bronco because your being ridiculous.

Sponsored

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are all 2021 or 2022's at approximately 66-69k with either a soft top or much higher milage than what I'm offering! Plus they say confirm availability. Plus I bet most come with a dealer markup so give em a call. So get off my back with having a 10k premium for a 2023 hard to find optioned build. Seriously go nerd out on the next option you want to add to your Bronco because your being ridiculous.
Hi ! I'm not a lover or a hater............... in fact I really don't care. But it might be nice for the lovers and haters if you post the HONEST "final results" for the car - what it sells for and/or what it's disposition is ? It might turn haters into lovers or vice-versa ? And it might help EVERYBODY get a better idea of what the market is?
Thanks !
As a side note, I notice in your signature that you are showing you have a Wildtrak, so can it be assumed that this is your second or ? Bronco ?

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talk about completely missing a point…As a consumer, I would happily buy a different slightly used vehicle (because believe it or not, yours is used) if it would save me $25k over the next one that’s for sale. And I’m just over the boarder in CT, so I do know the local prices. And that same two second search was how I found my Bronco. And all adds say confirm availability. And I specifically screened shot the ones that had ADM added. None of them were $25k over sticker. And just to appease your 2023 availability, here’s a couple more, and I saw at least 15 others similarly priced.

904AF443-4CAB-4358-8EA8-7F080E7B2ADB.png

7DA446BB-759D-49A6-BBB7-33DA7010BB35.png

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Straight from the warthogs mouth on November 15th of 2022

“My initial order after waiting 2 years was entered wrong and once the Vin was created it couldn't be changed. I declined to accept the build. Now I'm waiting for the order banks to open to start again. From this November”

Don’t matter how you spin it or word it. You profile is public. Everyone knows what your doing and lying about now. GL with your sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man you're like a bad case of hepes. Seriously piss off. I'm sure a 2023 Everglades is going for 61k!? I'm done with your nonsense posts. All these dealers post these adds to get people to call. Then the vehicle goes to the highest bidder. Plain and simple. They already have a long list of people waiting to buy. Ive spoken to a few already. They have low inventory and usually only lower trim models. Hardtops on four doors are hard to find, amongst the other options. Most dealers have the markups. Either way. You can hate all you want. The market is the market. Have you looked at Raptors by the way on eBay? 125k.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Straight from the warthogs mouth on November 15th or 2022

“My initial order after waiting 2 years was entered wrong and once the Vin was created it couldn't be changed. I declined to accept the build. Now I'm waiting for the order banks to open to start again. From this November”

Don’t matter how you spin it or word it. You profile is public. Everyone knows what your doing and lying about now. GL with your sale.
I declined the build then I decided to buy it because order banks never opened. Not sure what this says other than I changed my mind.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man you're like a bad case of hepes. Seriously piss off. I'm sure a 2023 Everglades is going for 61k!? I'm done with your nonsense posts. All these dealers post these adds to get people to call. Then the vehicle goes to the highest bidder. Plain and simple. They already have a long list of people waiting to buy. Ive spoken to a few already. They have low inventory and usually only lower trim models. Hardtops on four doors are hard to find, amongst the other options. Most dealers have the markups. Either way. You can hate all you want. The market is the market. Have you looked at Raptors by the way on eBay? 125k.
Except, I bought one, for the price they advertised, so you're so very wrong. And WTF are hepes? BTW, just how much did you pay for that 2023?

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have a raptor that I paid just under 81k for and have a 4dr wildtrak that is currently in production (Lux, Hoss 3.0, Mod Bumper, Tow, MIC, Rood Rack, and leather). In no way would I compare even my wildtrak to the raptor prices. Which are sure to become more normalized in the coming months. If I were to sell the wildtrak when I take delivery (which im not going to sell it) I would prob ask 80k(MSRP is 65k for some reference). If some poor sap actually pays 80k for this good on you, but think that would be an anomaly.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Except, I bought one, for the price they advertised, so you're so very wrong. And WTF are hepes? BTW, just how much did you pay for that 2023?
think he was going for herpes lmaoooooooo. I 2nd the interest in the MSRP $

Status
Not open for further replies.