First Name
Adin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife just got her 2023 Bronco Badlands in , hanging out in the garage having a beer i noticed the driver panel sits considerably higher than the passenger top. I understand they interlock and drivers side goes on the top but there is no way there should be that much difference. Took it back to dealership and they said that is how they sit. I saw on the 2021 and 2022 they had this same issue, anyone have any luck at a dealership that say yes this is not normal? Frustrating paying this amount of money and the panels are uneven. Looks ridiculous
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasq. Uneven front panels on hard top roof3
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasq. Uneven front panels on hard top roof2
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasq. Uneven front panels on hard top 1roof
from the front.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks a bit extreme IMO...at least mine sit much better. Take a good look at all the weather stripping and latches.

OP
OP
Adin

Adin

Badlands
First Name
Adin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks a bit extreme IMO...at least mine sit much better. Take a good look at all the weather stripping and latches.
Ya, I did and took it to the dealer which said that is normal.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In your first picture it doesn't look like the weather stripping is where it's supposed to be...almost like it's getting pinched.

SoDak1623

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F150, 2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks almost like it's not sitting flush, like the alignment pegs aren't in their holes. Both panels should be decently flush and you should see the weather strip between them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Adin

Adin

Badlands
First Name
Adin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks almost like it's not sitting flush, like the alignment pegs aren't in their holes. Both panels should be decently flush and you should see the weather strip between them.
Exactly so i am not crazy in thinking it is not correct, I will check it all again, seeings how the dealership says its normal and that is how they sit.

BIOHAZARDCYCLES

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor 2021 xt6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
odd i have a 23 badlands sas as well , mine are almost flat across

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Exactly so i am not crazy in thinking it is not correct, I will check it all again, seeings how the dealership says its normal and that is how they sit.
If the dealership has ANY broncos on the lot... go look at the fit... That is not normal. then if the service manager says again that is normal all you have to do is take him/her out in the lot and have them explain the difference. It is not normal.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer service tends to balk working on issues they don't see getting reimbursed for, which is what I assume they mean when they say that's normal. It's not. Mine are almost completely flat across that seam and across the top of the windshield.

To me it looks like something isn't seated correctly. I would take them off, inspect and put them back on, looking for what may be causing the driver side to sit higher. Are they the same height before you put the clamps on underneath? Do they sit unevenly before clamping them down? Do you see any misfitting seals, or scrapes?

Basically, do the due diligence the service people seem not to want to do. There's some reason it's happening, it's not magic.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2-door hardtop panels (photos below) sit flush in front. Seems like your driver side panel is maybe too forward, resting on top of the seal.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasq. Uneven front panels on hard top 1706288919466

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasq. Uneven front panels on hard top 1706289033298

Sponsored
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife just got her 2023 Bronco Badlands in , hanging out in the garage having a beer i noticed the driver panel sits considerably higher than the passenger top. I understand they interlock and drivers side goes on the top but there is no way there should be that much difference. Took it back to dealership and they said that is how they sit. I saw on the 2021 and 2022 they had this same issue, anyone have any luck at a dealership that say yes this is not normal? Frustrating paying this amount of money and the panels are uneven. Looks ridiculous
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasq. Uneven front panels on hard top 1706289033298
from the front.
Mine is perfect

Screenshot_20240127_120835_Gallery.jpg

Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Find another dealer. I had mine look off too (not as bad as yours) and dealer readjusted the attachment brackets by the sun visors. Simple procedure covered in the TSB. Mine look and sit perfect now. Good luck!
Sponsored