Sponsored

2023 Bronco suspension changes / different setup?

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone lift a 2023 yet? I was on Zone's website and was going to order the 3" for the SAS but then saw a 3.5" for the Badlands specific. I emailed Zone because it didn't say anything about the 3.5" being for SAS or not. The reply I got was a little puzzling so wondering if anyone has lifted a 23 SAS yet and ran into any issues? Working for Ford I haven't been made aware of or seen any revisions in the suspension?

"At this time, we do not have any kits approved for 23 model-year broncos, we have gotten some feedback they made some subtle changes but until we do some testing we can not confirm kit compatibility".

Edited: Got this reply, can anyone who is lifting a 23 confirm what they see?

..."we do know the strut studs changed thread pitch, and there is a rumor the strut mount and stuff are different"...
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
HOSSMAN

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what else since they can't confirm a 22 kit fitting a 23 on the struts/mounts.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rear sway bar addition is the only change I have heard about.
Yes, for Wildtrak.

I'm also waiting on a HOSS 3.0 solution to run 37's, but I don't want to do perch collars. I'd rather do the RC 2.5" as it comes with new UCA's and a small diff drop bracket if. I heard Fabtech and Icon are researching, but no updates yet... RC might be a decent interim solution. The RC 2.5" reportedly works with HOSS 3.0, not officially, but in another thread...

Link to HOSS 3.0 w/RC 2.5" thread...
Sponsored