Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, people have, but it’s luck of the draw.

During the 2021 model year, the big hold up was the hard top. So those who switched to a soft top had a significantly higher chance of getting their vehicle, even if it had all of the other features. This year the shortage has been a little bit of everything… but hard top, Lux package, and trailer tow package were some of the bigger shortages. So if you got a soft top, dropped Lux down to High, and drop the trailer tow package… you had a higher chance at getting it sooner. But again… it’s luck of the draw.

Things should improve in 2023 as supply chain issues get better and the overall economy slows down (which will lessen demand on new vehicles). There is a good chance your wait will be less than 12-14 months. BUT… I wouldn’t expect to order a fully loaded Badlands in August and have it arrive this winter. You likely won’t see it until late spring/early summer at the earliest.
late spring/ early summer is what im hoping for, i would just hate to take off some factory features that i was hoping to get. Gonna try and order from 2 dealers and hope i get lucky with one of them
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
late spring/ early summer is what im hoping for, i would just hate to take off some factory features that i was hoping to get. Gonna try and order from 2 dealers and hope i get lucky with one of them
Not picking on you, but I bet if everyone only placed one order each, we probably wouldn't be in this waiting game.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Basically comes down to "Feel lucky punk?" 😁

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
im looking to order a 2023 model year and i was wondering if anyone has any information on that. or any tips to how i can get my order in as quick as possible. thanks
Get one of these...

C6602EA4-7457-4F26-AFBA-F786287F6DCC.jpeg

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im looking to order a 2023 model year and i was wondering if anyone has any information on that. or any tips to how i can get my order in as quick as possible. thanks
Don't do it to yourself.

Get off the forum. Pretend you were never here. Buy a Jeep. Use it. Have fun.

While you still have a chance to say no, take it.

Once you place that order, you will become like the other hapless zombies on here... mindlessly clicking F5 on Thursdays like a heroin user chasing the dragon.. looking to see if you finally have a VIN. Posting your woes on B6G for support.. your habit only gets worse until Ford's mystical scheduling process gives you a hit... a blend date... a build date... a VIN... and then another build date... and another... and another... then it comes... it's built! You can feel the high rushing through your veins... only to find your 'built' Bronco is on a 5 month chip hold for a glove compartment light... and will sit on some seasonal mud or tundra mountain... you complain about the number of days you've been waiting... only to have a Day 1 reservation holder with no VIN tell you to shut up and get off his lawn. If it ever does come 'off the mountain', you can only hope it's not destroyed in rail transit... and after your lawyer keeps your dealer from stealing your Bronco... and you finally get to drive your Bronco off the lot, your 2.7 will drop a valve on you before you can put on any of the 53 mods that are waiting in your garage.

Don't do it, man. Save yourself.

Buy a Jeep... pay $20K ADM for someone else's dealer-stolen order... anything... but don't order a Bronco.

But if you join the group here... Stay pumped! It's worth the wait.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't do it to yourself.

Get off the forum. Pretend you were never here. Buy a Jeep. Use it. Have fun.

While you still have a chance to say no, take it.

Once you place that order, you will become like the other hapless zombies on here... mindlessly clicking F5 on Thursdays like a heroin user chasing the dragon.. looking to see if you finally have a VIN. Posting your woes on B6G for support.. your habit only gets worse until Ford's mystical scheduling process gives you a hit... a blend date... a build date... a VIN... and then another build date... and another... and another... then it comes... it's built! You can feel the high rushing through your veins... only to find your 'built' Bronco is on a 5 month chip hold for a glove compartment light... and will sit on some seasonal mud or tundra mountain... you complain about the number of days you've been waiting... only to have a Day 1 reservation holder with no VIN tell you to shut up and get off his lawn. If it ever does come 'off the mountain', you can only hope it's not destroyed in rail transit... and after your lawyer keeps your dealer from stealing your Bronco... and you finally get to drive your Bronco off the lot, your 2.7 will drop a valve on you before you can put on any of the 53 mods that are waiting in your garage.

Don't do it, man. Save yourself.

Buy a Jeep... pay $20K ADM for someone else's dealer-stolen order... anything... but don't order a Bronco.

But if you join the group here... Stay pumped! It's worth the wait.
5brykl.jpg

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure I would have had my bronco by now if I'd been willing to pay an extra 7 grand for two extra doors I didn't want. And I'd be cursing the B-pillar jabbing me in the shoulder every day.

Fastest way to a Bronco has been the same since they started building them.
  • Order a 4-door
  • With soft top
  • No Tow
  • No Sas.
  • Not a Badlands.
  • Auto Transmission.

jmhutner

Badlands
First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone had any luck getting their badlands loaded with options sooner than 1 year?
Sooner than one year from what? Most of the folks that I see with real complaints (me included) are July 2020 reservations. That puts us at almost two years at this point.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey Roc! There are lots of all ordered / reserved Broncos that Ford is trying to deliver. The constraints (items slowing production) range from computer chips, wheels, hard tops, tow packages and others. You may be able to order a non Sasquatch Bronco to speed up your chances but you will mostly likely wait a a year from the order opening date of Ford can get the supply chain in order.

Not going to be a smart alec about it but I may be over promising.

I’m changing colors on a regular basis to get my Bronco fill.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Aside from searching for threads on this very topic (I know you tried that first, @RoccoG right! right?), Mike Levine has already stated that all the info for MY23 Bronco would be out by August.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Some large volume dealers are taking pre orders for when the 2023 order banks open.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone had any luck getting their badlands loaded with options sooner than 1 year?
I saw a couple of people who ordered essentially the same vehicle (Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, 2-Door) I did, they ordered in December of 2021. One guy got his in 154 days, the other got stuck on dirt mountain but he eventually got his. My October 2020 reservation still doesn't have a build date. I've given up trying to equate any logic to how vehicles are scheduled. About ready to just blow it off for good.

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You ordered a BB so you should be ok that seems to be all I see around is BB and OB. Peeps with BB have getting them in 2-3 months. Depending on how far north you are and if you have a garage depends on weather or not you do soft top. There are alot of soft tops in my area, south central Michigan. I am waiting on a 2dr so sadly no choice there.
Sponsored