mfizzle

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330xi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everything I've read indicates that the wait times seen in the US aren't indicative of what happens in Canada. I put my order in with dealer in September for a 2023 and they emailed me last week to say VIN should be imminent. That and 3 bucks gets you a coffee at Starbucks, but we'll see.
Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Haven't the order banks been closed since September? I went to order mine in mid september and still waiting for any news.

I ordered mine Sept 15th, no previous reservation. (Canceled my day 1 reservation in 2021 when ford canada wouldn't let me switch dealers) We have different rules, I'd ask your dealer again because you can most definitely order here in Canada.

Andftoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any other Canadians ordered a 2023 recently? Who is waiting for a build?

Share your order dates!
Walk in customer. Order Confirmed on 11/12/2022 Got VIN, Waiting for a Build
Outer banks 2.4L 4D Tow High Package Hardtop

Andftoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update**
Thank you for your patience and thank you for being part of the Ford family. Looks like your vehicle is currently in order processing. That means that we have received your order, and it will begin production in the next available production week. The ETA is 2/17/2023.

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update**
Thank you for your patience and thank you for being part of the Ford family. Looks like your vehicle is currently in order processing. That means that we have received your order, and it will begin production in the next available production week. The ETA is 2/17/2023.
Nice, was pretty quick!

Sponsored

cjorca

Badlands
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra (Badlands Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered March, 13, 2021 ...... STILL waiting :(:mad:

MZopyrus

Black Diamond
First Name
MZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE // 1994 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Walked in on Oct 22nd and ordered a Black Diamond, 2Dr, Mid package, Tow, Roof Rails. Ford chat says order is being processed but ETA is in Feb. Not sure how much weight that ETA carries but from the looks of it, up here in Canada wait times aren't that bad. My dealer also said 3-4 months once they have a VIN for me so we'll see.

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here, i put my order in, with my dealership beginning of september, the day they opened the order banks, Just a walk in customer. Outerbanks, carbonized grey, 4D, hard top, lux package, tow package, soft top to come with it. I have not received a vin number yet. My dealer said i should see a vin number in the next few weeks, he's hopeful he said. Im very anxious to finally get the vin number so i can track my order. When you say you reach out to ford canada chat, is it just on their website? im curious maybe they are not emailing us or behind on telling the dealer, i have seen many people not have vin numbers until they reached out to ford canada?

Andftoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here, i put my order in, with my dealership beginning of september, the day they opened the order banks, Just a walk in customer. Outerbanks, carbonized grey, 4D, hard top, lux package, tow package, soft top to come with it. I have not received a vin number yet. My dealer said i should see a vin number in the next few weeks, he's hopeful he said. Im very anxious to finally get the vin number so i can track my order. When you say you reach out to ford canada chat, is it just on their website? im curious maybe they are not emailing us or behind on telling the dealer, i have seen many people not have vin numbers until they reached out to ford canada?
Yeap, just go to their website. Not sure if they can trace your order without vin #

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeap, just go to their website. Not sure if they can trace your order without vin #
So i just chatted with ford motor company, and they said with the order number they can find out where your vehicle is in que. I will be contacting my dealer tomorrow to get my order number. Thank you, hoping for good news...

Sponsored

Andftoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So i just chatted with ford motor company, and they said with the order number they can find out where your vehicle is in que. I will be contacting my dealer tomorrow to get my order number. Thank you, hoping for good news...
Oh cool! They do have your order number. Let us know.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
feel like I have a decent set up in regard to build time: 2023 Big Bend, Hard Top w/ Mid Package and Keyless Entry.
Big Bend = easy
4-door (guessing) = easy
Hard top = back of the line
Mid Package = no effect
Keyless entry = no effect

Automagic is probably a bit easier than Manual, but you didn't specify.

That's for the US. Canada is it's own unique thing, and I don't know that anyone really understands how it works.

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update**
Sounds like we're getting similar build dates, sweet!

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Bend = easy
4-door (guessing) = easy
Hard top = back of the line
Mid Package = no effect
Keyless entry = no effect

Automagic is probably a bit easier than Manual, but you didn't specify.

That's for the US. Canada is it's own unique thing, and I don't know that anyone really understands how it works.
Yup, it's automatic!

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My order number and the other number they asked for were on the order preview, attached to the purchase agreement that I took home from the dealership the day we ordered.
Sponsored