Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update**
Thank you for your patience and thank you for being part of the Ford family. Looks like your vehicle is currently in order processing. That means that we have received your order, and it will begin production in the next available production week. The ETA is 2/17/2023.
So after speaking with ford today with the order number and sales code, I don't have a Vin number yet, but my order is in processing, and that it will begin production in the next available production week as well. How did you get the ETA 2/17/2023? They never told me and couldn't tell me the ETA of mine?
Sponsored

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got my VIN! The rep from Ford Canada said that I have an ETA of Feb 15 but also said it's likely that would be pushed back. He also said this was like record time quick since I ordered only a few months ago.

Andftoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So after speaking with ford today with the order number and sales code, I don't have a Vin number yet, but my order is in processing, and that it will begin production in the next available production week as well. How did you get the ETA 2/17/2023? They never told me and couldn't tell me the ETA of mine?
Screenshot_20230124_203545_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel very lucky.. trying to remember that I am really nowhere near the finish yet. However, I checked online tracking today and noticed an update. It looks like I was bumped up to an earlier production week, the first week of Feb rather than the estimate I received for Feb 15??

I am so thankful because it's a hard top!

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.22.57 PM.png

JR869014

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-350, 2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2023 Order F1723DDF-E9DA-40FC-9A3C-845169D09DBA
My tracker also updated again today! Still no window sticker yet though.

Sponsored
OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ohh nevermind! I got a window sticker in the afternoon yesterday. It looks like my blend date is Feb 1st now, so maybe they are ahead because the last I heard was that my build date would be Feb 15 and to expect it to be pushed back. Looks like I got bumped up?

JR869014

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ohh nevermind! I got a window sticker in the afternoon yesterday. It looks like my blend date is Feb 1st now, so maybe they are ahead because the last I heard was that my build date would be Feb 15 and to expect it to be pushed back. Looks like I got bumped up?
I also got my window sticker today, 02/01 blend date and #476/872đź‘Ť it's getting way more exciting now that it is being built.

mfizzle

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330xi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order in a few months ago- October - but getting the dreaded 'will be scheduled for next production date'. I'm getting so impatient. Outer Banks, High, hard top, leather. My dealer told me no production constraints have been communicated to Canadian dealerships so far.

Basically been checking with Ford.ca every few days.

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order in a few months ago- October - but getting the dreaded 'will be scheduled for next production date'. I'm getting so impatient. Outer Banks, High, hard top, leather. My dealer told me no production constraints have been communicated to Canadian dealerships so far.

Basically been checking with Ford.ca every few days.
I'm in the same boat.

Ordered in September - OBX, SAS, LUX, MIC, leather, TOW, and modular bumper with brush bar.

Sponsored

donb

Base
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX8 2010 R3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered Nov 4th / Built Feb 7th
Waiting for it to come in.

JR869014

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2023 Order 7AEF899E-3488-4CFF-9DB6-CCF4396480BE
Mine was built last week but still hasn’t been shipped. Lots of other ones built last week and people have received them. Granted that’s in the states. Wondering if anyone’s up to Canada has been shipped lately?

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2023 Order 7AEF899E-3488-4CFF-9DB6-CCF4396480BE
Mine was built last week but still hasn’t been shipped. Lots of other ones built last week and people have received them. Granted that’s in the states. Wondering if anyone’s up to Canada has been shipped lately?
Mine was marked Shipped soon after the Built.. couldn’t find any tracking that worked on it. Dealer texted me yesterday saying it’s in Toronto and that I should be driving it this month… I’m less than an hour from Toronto but they don’t know when it will arrive at their location and then they have to do their prep on it.

OP
OP

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My build date was bumped up, it's been Shipped and my dealer texted me saying that it's about an hour away from the dealership waiting for transport. I should have it in a couple weeks - for sure!
Sponsored