First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes C63S AMG Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered my 4 door OBX Hard Top on November 22nd, 2022 and got my build date of April 24th, 2023 a couple of weeks ago. Fingers crossed it will be delivered in late May.
My dealer is saying late June or early July. I guess it's a long drive from Michigan to Toronto or delays at customs. Happy to get it before the snow falls. Also glad that a lot of the other folks orders are beginning to be fulfilled.
Sponsored

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is saying late June or early July. I guess it's a long drive from Michigan to Toronto or delays at customs. Happy to get it before the snow falls. Also glad that a lot of the other folks orders are beginning to be fulfilled.
I think it's a best guess on delivery. My dealer says 3 - 4 weeks, but who knows. I'm up here in northwestern Ontario, so I'm sure it will take the great train tour around the USA before crossing the border to Winnipeg, and then here. We'll see. You're right on the orders seems things are finally starting to move along.

jehceappa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it's a best guess on delivery. My dealer says 3 - 4 weeks, but who knows. I'm up here in northwestern Ontario, so I'm sure it will take the great train tour around the USA before crossing the border to Winnipeg, and then here. We'll see. You're right on the orders seems things are finally starting to move along.
Is yours in production now? Mine just changed to in production, Apr 27. Bounced around the entire week for the last few days and finally settled this morning.

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is yours in production now? Mine just changed to in production, Apr 27. Bounced around the entire week for the last few days and finally settled this morning.
Was going to go to my dealer on Monday (Apr 23) to get an update. Yeah, maybe production week has been adjusted. My dealer had mine and 2 other orders scheduled for the same date. We'll see. Another winter storm is heading our way with 25 cm of snow and 60 kph winds over the net 2 days, so not in a big hurry yet.

DOUBLED16

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered my OBX Hardtop second week of October 2022 and got a VIN last week and started to be built this past Monday. Hopefully late May delivery my dealer told me.

Sponsored

jehceappa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
APR is atrocious on broncos right now… anyone know if dealers are honouring the APR when order was placed? Looking at 4.99% in Sept 2022 to 7.99% currently!!

Fridge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-250,2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer is holding the 4.49 from my order but no price protection that I was told I had. I did put up a good fight so I’m only paying around $1600 more for my build not the 6k that it went up. Ordered 07/16/22 4 door OBX, sas, leather, mic, lux, tow. Finally got a VIN last Friday and I’m told build date is in may sometime so at this point I’m not expecting it anytime soon.

jehceappa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is holding the 4.49 from my order but no price protection that I was told I had. I did put up a good fight so I’m only paying around $1600 more for my build not the 6k that it went up. Ordered 07/16/22 4 door OBX, sas, leather, mic, lux, tow. Finally got a VIN last Friday and I’m told build date is in may sometime so at this point I’m not expecting it anytime soon.
Wow so no price protection that’s interesting. I’m seeing from previous posts it can go both ways.

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked with my dealer this afternoon as today was my scheduled build date (Apr 24th). The factory is showing that my vehicle is what they call in the "buck" stage.

This terminology means:

When the individual pieces are being welded together to form the body, this is "bucking" the car. The actual assemblage is the "buck." To return your vehicle to a "buck," you would unbolt, unclip, or otherwise disconnect every item you could off the vehicle without cutting. The "buck" is what is left.

So the buck date is the day this assembly is essentially completed and the buck is ready for paint.

Again I ordered my OBX on November 22, 2022. Got my scheduled build date on March 22, 2023 for April 24th, 2023. Looks like it's in progress.

jehceappa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked with my dealer this afternoon as today was my scheduled build date (Apr 24th). The factory is showing that my vehicle is what they call in the "buck" stage.

This terminology means:

When the individual pieces are being welded together to form the body, this is "bucking" the car. The actual assemblage is the "buck." To return your vehicle to a "buck," you would unbolt, unclip, or otherwise disconnect every item you could off the vehicle without cutting. The "buck" is what is left.

So the buck date is the day this assembly is essentially completed and the buck is ready for paint.

Again I ordered my OBX on November 22, 2022. Got my scheduled build date on March 22, 2023 for April 24th, 2023. Looks like it's in progress.
Awesome you're almost there! My blend date is this Thursday.

Have you discussed with your dealer about the pricing yet? I ordered in Sept 2022 and the window sticker MSRP is about 2k more than what I signed back then.

Sponsored

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome you're almost there! My blend date is this Thursday.

Have you discussed with your dealer about the pricing yet? I ordered in Sept 2022 and the window sticker MSRP is about 2k more than what I signed back then.
Yes. They are holding good on the MSRP price as per the Offer to Purchase Agreement and COVP. That price also includes a tire swap upgrade to 5 X BFG KO2's 275/70r/18 (33's) ($2518.49 value) which my sales guy was ordering through their parts department today. I'm also trading in my 2018 F-150 Lariat 4x4 and we negotiated a trade-in price that I was very happy with.

Small home town dealer that I've dealt with for 26 years now.

Hyperioniod

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered My 2023 Wildtrack fully Kitted out. Hoss suspension, Hard Top, Trailer, Heated Leather Seats, Lux Pack in October 2022, it Arrived at the dealership May 20th 2023

GRUBBERS

Raptor
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have any other Canadians ordered a 2023 recently? Who is waiting for a build?

Share your order dates!
Ordered Braptor on March 14, 2023. Waiting for VIN and mfg date.

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone in BC taken delivery of their Bronco recently? Just curious how long it took from showing shipped to arrival at the dealer.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has anyone in BC taken delivery of their Bronco recently? Just curious how long it took from showing shipped to arrival at the dealer.

2-3 weeks is usual rail transit times.
Sponsored