Sponsored

2023 Private Offer (Price Protection) Expires?

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a Bronco that is supposed to be being shipped any day now for an estimated arrival next week. About a week ago when it was Built I went to my dealership to start getting financing squared away since I knew there was going to be another rate hike this month and I was trying to get in front of it.

While getting final pricing information I had them check on my private offer to have the full out the door price I needed for financing. They found my offer and everything was fine, but when they brought out my paperwork they made note that my private offer expires 1/03/2023? Why would the price protection or private offer expire?

I’m hoping everything goes okay with shipping and it comes on time and it’s not an issue, but I can’t help but be worried about any delay whatsoever in shipping if it doesn’t arrive before Jan 3rd? Has anyone experienced this yet with their 2023 Bronco delivery?

Just trying to have a game plan in case mine gets delayed. Losing that 2k would actually be a huge loss to me and the budget I had for this vehicle.
Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There has been chatter that 1) Ford may process into 2023 if you already have a build date scheduled (via another forum member summary of a CS chat) and 2) that Ford might reissue the offers after the first of the year to extend the private offer.

I have a build date supposedly next week and it's likely impossible I get the Bronco prior to the end of the year and even by mid January. It would be good to have clarification on this. I am not sure that marketing or chat teams are up to date on these certificates so information relayed from them to us has a good chance of being inaccurate to no fault of the representative as they are trying to be helpful but have not been updated by management.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Watching this thread too.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Having dealt with Ford private offers and incentives, they have to reset all the incentives due to end of year, marketing budgets, etc. They will have an identical offer, under a new program number, that takes over on 1/3.

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Having dealt with Ford private offers and incentives, they have to reset all the incentives due to end of year, marketing budgets, etc. They will have an identical offer, under a new program number, that takes over on 1/3.
Thanks for the info. Was having a mild panic attack reading this thread thinking they were getting rid of them as soon as they brought them out lol.

Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Was having a mild panic attack reading this thread thinking they were getting rid of them as soon as they brought them out lol.
No worries. Happens often at quarters' end as well, just in case we're unfortunate and end up on some sort of chip hold or ice mountain.

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Bronco that is supposed to be being shipped any day now for an estimated arrival next week. About a week ago when it was Built I went to my dealership to start getting financing squared away since I knew there was going to be another rate hike this month and I was trying to get in front of it.

While getting final pricing information I had them check on my private offer to have the full out the door price I needed for financing. They found my offer and everything was fine, but when they brought out my paperwork they made note that my private offer expires 1/03/2023? Why would the price protection or private offer expire?

I’m hoping everything goes okay with shipping and it comes on time and it’s not an issue, but I can’t help but be worried about any delay whatsoever in shipping if it doesn’t arrive before Jan 3rd? Has anyone experienced this yet with their 2023 Bronco delivery?

Just trying to have a game plan in case mine gets delayed. Losing that 2k would actually be a huge loss to me and the budget I had for this vehicle.

Your dealership will need to file an exception for the rebate, or use your Protection Date(order date) in Smart Vincent. If history repeats itself, Ford will renew the rebate under a new program number after 01/03/2023

Ford Bronco 2023 Private Offer (Price Protection) Expires? 1670941750914
Sponsored