Sponsored

Private Offer Cert and Price Protection Survey (2023MY Broncos)

For those who should've qualified, what was the PO/PP outcome for your order?

• Most/all of PP applied at time of sale, while PO RECEIVED via check later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer did not acknowledge any PP, only PO. This being my second Bronco from these guys, they caved a little and stacked the two PO’s and bumped my trade-in rather than use the PP. In the end, it came out within $200 of what I had calculated.
Sponsored

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So
Ford gave me a certificate number and said it was redeemed. Contacted dealer and I'm still investigating. Never received anything and not even mentioned at time of purchase or later. Where did my $1995 go? Not to me so far. 🤷
So Update:
Got an email from the dealership and they said "they found" my certificate (lol)and will issue me a check in the some of $1995.00. Thanks for bringing this up, I would have never knew if I didnt call ford marketing.

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So
Where did your certificate go? It could have gone to one place only and that would have been the dealer who probably figured out a way to keep it.
See my update ! 😀

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So

So Update:
Got an email from the dealership and they said "they found" my certificate (lol)and will issue me a check in the some of $1995.00. Thanks for bringing this up, I would have never knew if I didnt call ford marketing.
The only bad thing is that because of their screwup, you paid tax on that money. That's the issue with issuing checks post sale. The extra tax paid isn't refunded. I guess $2k is better than nothing though at this point.
Sponsored