mikebronco90

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is various ways to get to the same number. In "Ford speak", the price you should pay is your DORA price, minus at available private offers in Smart Vincent.

When you placed your 2023 order, you should have gotten an order preview/summary sheet that itemizes the MSRP of all of the options. Dealers often will have you sign this sheet acknowledging your order was submitted correctly. An example of that sheet is below.

ordersummary_new.png

The flowchart on the first post is based off of the window sticker price for your vehicle just in case you modified your order, or your dealer didn't provide you an order summary sheet.

If the flowchart is too overwhelming, I can help, just need your exact build, the day the order was submitted, and if you may any changes throughout the year I'll also when what/when those changes were made.
Thank you for the reply. Just to make sure I have it correct, if I ordered a MY2022 with a msrp of $55,000 and then since it wasn't built I had to sign a new order sheet for a MY2023 with a msrp of $59,500 I would have to pay the difference minus any private offers in Smart Vincent? So if the dealer is saying ford is only giving $2925, I am responsible for the additional $1575? My salesperson told me that I would be paying the MY2022 price before I converted my order to a 2023, as I was price protected.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the reply. Just to make sure I have it correct, if I ordered a MY2022 with a msrp of $55,000 and then since it wasn't built I had to sign a new order sheet for a MY2023 with a msrp of $59,500 I would have to pay the difference minus any private offers in Smart Vincent? So if the dealer is saying ford is only giving $2925, I am responsible for the additional $1575? My salesperson told me that I would be paying the MY2022 price before I converted my order to a 2023, as I was price protected.
You should pay whatever the price was on your DORA when you reordered the 2023 in October '22 minus the Private Offer.

So I'm guessing between the 2022 and 2023 you made some changes otherwise the Private Offer would be $4500 instead of $2925?

mikebronco90

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should pay whatever the price was on your DORA when you reordered the 2023 in October '22 minus the Private Offer.

So I'm guessing between the 2022 and 2023 you made some changes otherwise the Private Offer would be $4500 instead of $2925?
I didn’t make any changes to my order, I kept it the same. The person I spoke with at the dealer told me all ford is giving them is the $2925, and I would have to pay the extra amount.
Sponsored