First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll get to work on some math and give my best educated guess. Certainly we won't be able to fulfill close to our total outstanding orders for 2023 based on the factors that have been provided here.
Thank you for all your work. I will be there next year to pick up something from Granger. Hopefully it can be my Bronco, but if not I'll have to look at something else.
Sponsored

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, for those of crazy enough to have watched all this go down and STILL want to place an order, no dates for when that will open yet, correct?

September 21 shows as order banks opening for dealer stock only…but I imagine they’ll truly only do dealer stock because they can tack on ADM. Just wondering if any would order for a customer at that time. (Listen, I can dream.)
Dealer stock will most likely be what can be built (no constraints) so the line can keep moving.

jimmyu

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone have a current list of constrained options?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll get to work on some math and give my best educated guess. Certainly we won't be able to fulfill close to our total outstanding orders for 2023 based on the factors that have been provided here.
I am still not going to go anywhere else. Ford can clean up the mess they made, this was never your dealerships fault.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, for those of crazy enough to have watched all this go down and STILL want to place an order, no dates for when that will open yet, correct?
We don't know yet when new orders will be accepted or how many. Once Ford goes through COVP and knows better how many of what, they have orders for, then they can determine how many new [custom] orders, if any they can build for MY23. Remember, in addition to wanting to clean up back orders, MY23 production may be short because of a shorter production year.

Because Ford is making MY22 through Oct. the change over to MY23 is behind, so it'll be a shorter production run if they change over at the normal time in the summer. We don't know if they will change over early or if because of the numbers wait again. It's going to be interesting to see how all that plays out, could they delay MY24 change over too?

That would mean more chance for Heritage trims to be delivered and new orders. But your best chance at any Bronco will be stock units built with what the have to fill in production holes, that's what will be sent to dealers.

Sponsored

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i was messaging ford the other day. the agent told me my order was a priority 99. i questioned and said how did i go from a 2 to a 99 in 2 weeks. she asked if it was for my 23 model i was inquiring about. i told her i have yet recieved a email from ford saying i was being placed for a 23. she said to wait, what fun!!!!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when i wasked she said my 23 is a 99 but my 22 is a 2 , so the system is showing 2 on there now.
Yes, 22's are still in the system but will never be scheduled and have duplicated as a 23 with a 99 status. Your dealer is supposed to reach out to you in the next few weeks to confirm and verify your order. Scheduling then begins early October.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've not been keeping much track after having lost interest in Bronco, but it seems like the Bronco I ordered from a way-backordered dealership will essentially never arrive. Which is fine, since I'm more interested in a different vehicle now.

But in case I end up wanting a Bronco in the future, maybe I should place a new order when 2023 banks open, with one or more larger dealers in my area? That way if in 2024/25 the Bronco shows up and I want it ok, else if I don't want it then just tell dealers to keep it.

Does that sound like a viable plan (assuming I can do it with no financial/time commitment on my part)?

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have a current list of constrained options?
1.) 2021 Ford Bronco
2.) 2022 Ford Bronco
3.) 2023 Ford Bronco

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've not been keeping much track after having lost interest in Bronco, but it seems like the Bronco I ordered from a way-backordered dealership will essentially never arrive. Which is fine, since I'm more interested in a different vehicle now.

But in case I end up wanting a Bronco in the future, maybe I should place a new order when 2023 banks open, with one or more larger dealers in my area? That way if in 2024/25 the Bronco shows up and I want it ok, else if I don't want it then just tell dealers to keep it.

Does that sound like a viable plan (assuming I can do it with no financial/time commitment on my part)?
If you aren't all that interested if/when it arrives, then there is no need to order with a different dealer. Just go through the steps to reorder and let the chips fall where they may. If you don't do anything, your rolled over order will be deleted after 11/21/22. Any unconverted reservations OR orders that still have a PC'99 will be removed from the system after 11/21.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you aren't all that interested if/when it arrives, then there is no need to order with a different dealer. Just go through the steps to reorder and let the chips fall where they may. If you don't do anything, your rolled over order will be deleted after 11/21/22. Any unconverted reservations OR orders that still have a PC'99 will be removed from the system after 11/21.
Well, my late small dealership order (starts with a G), could be many years down the road. So if I want to hedge the bet, and have a Bronco option in the 2024/25 timeframe, that's where having a second (or more) order with a large dealer, could be useful. I think at least I'll make a second order, and then carry on with my Land Rover and Jeeps. In a few years or whatever, if a 2-door Bronco ever shows up on my order, then I'll decide if I still want it.

Racerecchs

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if unscheduled 22 orders are going to start being retaken tomorrow, the 19th….should we expect the build and price for my23 to go live tonight? Otherwise, how could does expect anyone to make informed decisions…

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So if unscheduled 22 orders are going to start being retaken tomorrow, the 19th….should we expect the build and price for my23 to go live tonight? Otherwise, how could does expect anyone to make informed decisions…
It's not tomorrow. It's Wednesday. Supposedly order guide tomorrow at some point and rollover orders (already created by Ford) are eligible editing and COVP on Wednesday the 21st.

So far no news of this changing. Which is good news really. B&P is rumored anywhere from tomorrow to Wednesday. No word on price protection or increases yet.
Sponsored