First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So my question is —- how do you get the dealer to provide the price protection once the vehicle is built and ready for delivery? Do I need to get ford corporate involved?
Most dealers will honor price protection as they are invoiced by Ford at the original price level at the time the order was placed, not the price level at the time the vehicle is sold.

Ford Bronco Ultimate 2024MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart 1703901400770

Ford Bronco Ultimate 2024MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart 1703901457470
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my question is —- how do you get the dealer to provide the price protection once the vehicle is built and ready for delivery? Do I need to get ford corporate involved?
To add on to what @Brave Man posted… your dealer should apply price protection automatically, and you shouldn’t need to do any work on your end.

This thread is more about letting future Bronco buyers know that price protection exists, and how much you should expect off when it comes time to pick up your Bronco. Basically arming you with information and the ability to check your dealer’s work. (y)

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To add on to what @Brave Man posted… your dealer should apply price protection automatically, and you shouldn’t need to do any work on your end.

This thread is more about letting future Bronco buyers know that price protection exists, and how much you should expect off when it comes time to pick up your Bronco. Basically arming you with information and the ability to check your dealer’s work. (y)
Thanks. That’s what I needed to know. I’ll make sure I bring it up when the truck finally gets delivered.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you submit your order??

I assume you had a typo and the base price actually is $50,885, not $50,855

$50,885 is indeed the new pricing for Badlands. When the order banks opened back in August the base price for Badlands was $50,685.
I am still blown away at how much Bronco prices have escalated.

The base price for my 2022 Bronco Badlands was $44,840, and out the door with the high package, roof rack, tow package, engine block heater, keyless entry, upgraded wheels, rubber mats/cargo mats and D&D was $52,265

Inflation (and greed) is a bi-ch...

Last edited:
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated the first post to reflect recent price increases:
  • February 25th, 2024
    • +$500 - Big Bend, Black Diamond, Heritage, Badlands
    • (-$500) - 10-Speed Automatic Transmission option
Note that trims that have the automatic transmission standard (Outer Banks, Wildtrak, etc.) were not impacted. This is, in effect, a $500 increase on the manual transmission.

Alsvior

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 5.0 & 2024 Bronco 2.3 (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for posting this Bryan. I noticed the $500 discrepancy on my Big Bend manual, order placed 2/08, and what the window sticker shows.

This info will be a big help.
Sponsored