TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh so we are doing this pointless exercise of getting excited over touch up paint codes again, again, again?
Yellowstone, Robin's Egg, Peak Blue and Terrain were leaked on a touch-up site like a year before they were confirmed by Ford. Obviously take everything with a grain of salt but it's not like they've been completely untrue. People wouldn't be following this if Ford wasn't completely stonewalling us on '24 specs until the order banks open in 2 months, blame them for the slow news day.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A lot of these look like carryovers from 2023; Yellowstone and Robin's Egg are confirmed to be '23 colors only for the Heritage Limited, with Peak Blue and one more for '24. Race Red is gone from the '24 Ranger so I think it's out for the Bronco too, and I think Area 51 is being replaced with Azure Grey Metallic. This touchup site has listed Lucid Red Pearl and Antimatter Blue for the past few years so I doubt we'll be getting those now. Eruption Green is up in the air but it was spotted on a Ranger Raptor mule so that lends credence to its inclusion for '24. If Eruption Green and Shelter Green are on the roster, then I'm betting Cayman Green will be the fourth Heritage Limited color, since three different greens would be considerable, and Tangerine Pearl will be standard, probably in part to appease Raptor buyers who wanted one in orange. If this list is to be believed then here's what I imagine will actually be available for '24:

Hot Pepper Red
Tangerine Pearl
Shelter Green Metallic
Eruption Green Metallic
Cayman Green Metallic
Peak Blue Metallic
Velocity Blue
Azure Grey Metallic
Carbonized Grey Metallic
Iconic Silver
Cactus Grey
Shadow Black
Oxford White

Leadfoot Grey was a rumored '24 color for a while, maybe it will be an exclusive limited edition trim color, but dark grey is such a popular pickup color that I doubt they'd allow it for the Bronco and not the Ranger. I'd suspected for a while that Splash Yellow would be available on the Bronco since it's debuting on the Mustang but that doesn't look to be the case. I should probably put no stock into this at all because it'll straight up ruin my week if come to find out they aren't offering the Bronco in Tangerine Pearl.
Only problem with this is not a SINGLE red color. (And no hot pepper bros, Youre not red, you're orange)

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently pride month will extend into 2024's color scheme ....like the first 3 years weren't complete shit already....

Sponsored

wiingnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F-350 , '19 Mustang GT , '22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t get too excited about these colors. This website is typically incorrect to color availability. Take a look at the colors that they’ve listed for 21, 22, 23, Broncos, Maverick’s, etc.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A lot of these look like carryovers from 2023; Yellowstone and Robin's Egg are confirmed to be '23 colors only for the Heritage Limited, with Peak Blue and one more for '24. Race Red is gone from the '24 Ranger so I think it's out for the Bronco too, and I think Area 51 is being replaced with Azure Grey Metallic. This touchup site has listed Lucid Red Pearl and Antimatter Blue for the past few years so I doubt we'll be getting those now. Eruption Green is up in the air but it was spotted on a Ranger Raptor mule so that lends credence to its inclusion for '24. If Eruption Green and Shelter Green are on the roster, then I'm betting Cayman Green will be the fourth Heritage Limited color, since three different greens would be considerable, and Tangerine Pearl will be standard, probably in part to appease Raptor buyers who wanted one in orange. If this list is to be believed then here's what I imagine will actually be available for '24:

Hot Pepper Red
Tangerine Pearl
Shelter Green Metallic
Eruption Green Metallic
Cayman Green Metallic
Peak Blue Metallic
Velocity Blue
Azure Grey Metallic
Carbonized Grey Metallic
Iconic Silver
Cactus Grey
Shadow Black
Oxford White

Leadfoot Grey was a rumored '24 color for a while, maybe it will be an exclusive limited edition trim color, but dark grey is such a popular pickup color that I doubt they'd allow it for the Bronco and not the Ranger. I'd suspected for a while that Splash Yellow would be available on the Bronco since it's debuting on the Mustang but that doesn't look to be the case. I should probably put no stock into this at all because it'll straight up ruin my week if come to find out they aren't offering the Bronco in Tangerine Pearl.
From the now slightly outdated info we had from the Stig, there was 13 paint hoppers at MAP.

However, one of them was dedicated to shorter runs and limited paint supply allocations which is where the SPLASH! Rangers had been painted.

They're now using that for the unending string of low-value "limited edition" Bronco trim levels they can't produce (cool!). Based on the rhetoric coming out of Ford, there's no reason to believe it's possible to stop the global supply constraint issues in 2024 so any new limited edition trims should be considered unobtainium and/or what gets delivered will not have the content which was advertised in full.

Back on topic of touch-up paints giving future-model-year info..... They have proven to be accurate, but not necessarily what you want it to be.

Colors can rotate between models well after the info went to the paint suppliers or they are simply not used at all. the touch-up sites will not update or change their pages to reflect that.

I just hope they can come up with something awesome for Area 53 as Area 51 was replaced with Area 52.

Maybe some new blue-gray a shade off from Area 52 or something?

Erection Green: is now a fleetwide color which should give it a 3 year life. I would expect it to rotate after MY25 unless Ford suddenly wants to start treating their "Heritage Brand" Bronco as, you know, actually something special. (But that would mean not having 60% of the color pallet in grayscale and Ford has proven themselves to be no more selective than a heroine addict on their knees in the bathroom stall at the Trubadore)

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the now slightly outdated info we had from the Stig, there was 13 paint hoppers at MAP.

However, one of them was dedicated to shorter runs and limited paint supply allocations which is where the SPLASH! Rangers had been painted.

They're now using that for the unending string of low-value "limited edition" Bronco trim levels they can't produce (cool!). Based on the rhetoric coming out of Ford, there's no reason to believe it's possible to stop the global supply constraint issues in 2024 so any new limited edition trims should be considered unobtainium and/or what gets delivered will not have the content which was advertised in full.

Back on topic of touch-up paints giving future-model-year info..... They have proven to be accurate, but not necessarily what you want it to be.

Colors can rotate between models well after the info went to the paint suppliers or they are simply not used at all. the touch-up sites will not update or change their pages to reflect that.

I just hope they can come up with something awesome for Area 53 as Area 51 was replaced with Area 52.

Maybe some new blue-gray a shade off from Area 52 or something?

Erection Green: is now a fleetwide color which should give it a 3 year life. I would expect it to rotate after MY25 unless Ford suddenly wants to start treating their "Heritage Brand" Bronco as, you know, actually something special. (But that would mean not having 60% of the color pallet in grayscale and Ford has proven themselves to be no more selective than a heroine addict on their knees in the bathroom stall at the Trubadore)
Since it's looking like Race Red is out for '24 I expect Eruption Green will replace it as one of the options for the Heritage Edition, though that might make too much sense for Ford to follow through with. I'm taking this info with a pretty big grain of salt considering both Cayman Green and Tangerine Pearl are colors used by Ford in the 90's and not original new colors, and a bright green and orange would be a pretty big about-face from their current colors.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Since it's looking like Race Red is out for '24 I expect Eruption Green will replace it as one of the options for the Heritage Edition, though that might make too much sense for Ford to follow through with. I'm taking this info with a pretty big grain of salt considering both Cayman Green and Tangerine Pearl are colors used by Ford in the 90's and not original new colors, and a bright green and orange would be a pretty big about-face from their current colors.
Like you, and many others, I would love to see some actual colors not only on Broncos, but on roadways here in America again.

The MY21-23 paint pallet is an absolute disaster. The Colors & Materials team were either controlled by ultra-conservative management, or completely failed to grasp the job at hand.

Race Red is the longest running melty-crayon color Ford has. Reds tends to be a colors that stick around far longer than others, perhaps due entirely to Mustang.

I do not believe Ford will be without a bright red in their pallet and for Bronco in MY24. It has been a low take-rate color on Bronco but they have their traditions.

Full disclosure: when Lightning Blue wasn't available outside of FE, Race Red was the only remaining color that interested me. Through some personal channels I got hints that a green was coming down the pipeline a few days before they announced Erection Green and I was sprung!

There is an abject failure by Ford to put together a color pallet which would have absolutely blown up the streets when Broncos rolled out. Imagine people seeing their first new Bronco in 20 years and it being in some colors to harken back to the actual heritage of Bronco instead of the sea of grayscale.... We know the history of White Broncos pretty well by now.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously Velocity Blue ain’t going anywhere. Ford knows they better keep VB to keep their lights on. :cool:

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh so we are doing this pointless exercise of getting excited over touch up paint codes again, again, again?
The summer is long, and sometimes boring. ✊ 👀

Seeing as I got jacked out my "cider yorange", and went with gray whale blue, this is all kinda boring. lol 🤐

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1687129260134.png

1687129329950.png

Tangerine Pearl

What a true orange should look like not the school bus yellow cyber orange.
I love my cyber orange (looks just like ORANGE juice!!!!!).
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors From Touch Up Paint Website orange-juice
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors From Touch Up Paint Website HoodShinyDone
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors From Touch Up Paint Website PAINTonHOOD
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors From Touch Up Paint Website orange-juice
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors From Touch Up Paint Website HoodShinyDone
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors From Touch Up Paint Website PAINTonHOOD

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Apparently pride month will extend into 2024's color scheme ....like the first 3 years weren't complete shit already....
I don't know, if that were the case we'd have all kinds of awesome different colors versus the current 50 shades of gray.

I wish ford would give us some legit jaw dropping, awe inspiring paint options. Tuxedo black was a great example of how you can take something common and plain and make it pop. Surely the company behind mystychrome can pull a few more tricks out of their hat.

76d1584f37cf1d8efaa4ab57c64f5675.jpg

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"Imagine people seeing their first new Bronco in 20 years and it being in some colors to harken back to the actual heritage of Bronco"

That's why I decided to take sprayed panels of Mallard and Boxwood to the two Bronco show and tell events I went to. And pestered that guy from Ford on Twitter about it multiple times. And created a dopey poll. All three of these things is very against my character - but it seemed so absurd to me when the original colors were published. No one can convince me that the re-introduction would not have been even bigger if they had used ALL original Bronco colors - don't rename them, or get close to them - use the iconic colors that the most rabid fans of Bronco know and love. This all coming from a guy who has never even owned, but always loved, Broncos.
Sponsored