TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious if there has been any updates on this other than shelter green?
Not really, the 2024 Ranger color palette confirming most of the '24 Bronco's colors was a bit of a curveball that disproved most of my initial predictions. It's looking like Race Red, Eruption Green, and Code Orange are out, despite spyshots on the Ranger Raptor and inclusion on other '24 Fords suggesting otherwise. Velocity Blue is not being replaced even though it's been phased out on all other Fords and has now spent 4 years on the roster. Leadfoot Grey might be used for a special edition but flat grey is so popular right now and dark grey is such a popular truck color, I'm inclined to believe that if it were being offered on the Bronco, they'd offer it on the Ranger too. I'm guessing Splash Yellow will be added to the Bronco, and there should still be at least one more Heritage color coming Q3 2024, but there's no telling what's coming for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Ford reduces the number of colors for the '24 Bronco in order to streamline production and maximize profits, and the colors Ford has been adding are so dull I'm not sure I even want to know if they plan to add more.
Sponsored

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stuck In Production Blue and Delays in Shipping Red is my favorite. Not to be outdone by Another Constraint White.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not really, the 2024 Ranger color palette confirming most of the '24 Bronco's colors was a bit of a curveball that disproved most of my initial predictions. It's looking like Race Red, Eruption Green, and Code Orange are out, despite spyshots on the Ranger Raptor and inclusion on other '24 Fords suggesting otherwise. Velocity Blue is not being replaced even though it's been phased out on all other Fords and has now spent 4 years on the roster. Leadfoot Grey might be used for a special edition but flat grey is so popular right now and dark grey is such a popular truck color, I'm inclined to believe that if it were being offered on the Bronco, they'd offer it on the Ranger too. I'm guessing Splash Yellow will be added to the Bronco, and there should still be at least one more Heritage color coming Q3 2024, but there's no telling what's coming for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Ford reduces the number of colors for the '24 Bronco in order to streamline production and maximize profits, and the colors Ford has been adding are so dull I'm not sure I even want to know if they plan to add more.
I have to say I would agree, splash yellow seems to make logical sense as CO is dc'd. Of course we expect Shelter Green, which leaves me less hopeful that we'll see a modern Boxwood Green. I think Ford is missing a great opportunity to increase the pallet here. It seems that the swatch cards from the 1st gen are more plentiful than what we see today. I'd say refer to the 24 Mustang offerings but they do not share the same plant. With what is offered on the Ranger, I expect 24 MY Bronco colors to be underwhelming.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I want is a nice orange-rust, mostly bright and pearl, with low light calm after the sun goes down.

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd love to see Boxwood Green, Guard, or Leadfoot. Preferably Boxwood Green. (Wouldn't mind Grigio Scuro or even Sting Grey but I know that could never happen)

Sponsored

n3fvg

Black Diamond
First Name
PAS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Thunderbird; 1995 Ford Bronco E.B.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and it's been a slow week, so I decided to fire up my rendering software and put together a list of predictions for the 2024 paint palette. These predictions are based on several different factors including colors confirmed by Ford, colors shared with the Ranger, likely carryovers from 2023, leaks and testing pictures, Mustang S650 colors, and finally my own conjecture. I've ranked this list from most to least likely based on all the information we currently have on hand, and I've rendered out colors we've not yet seen on the Bronco based on color codes and existing images to try and get as close as possible to the real world paint colors.

CONFIRMED COLORS:
Peak Blue Metallic
2024 Bronco.35.png

2024 Bronco.36.png

2024 Bronco.37.png

The information from Ford slates Peak Blue Metallic as the Heritage Limited's exclusive color for the first half of 2024. I don't have a 3D model on hand for the Heritage Edition but this color-matched Wildtrak should provide a close approximation.

RANGER COLORS:
Oxford White
Oxford White.jpeg

Thanks to the Ranger's prevalence as a fleet truck, and the use of neutral white paint thereon, I would say there's pretty much a 0% chance of white not occupying a paint booth at MAP, and thus Oxford White will almost certainly be a constant every year.

Shadow Black
Shadow Black Black Diamond Bronco 2-Door 1.jpg

Another fleet truck favorite, removing black from the Ranger's color palette would similarly be unheard of, and I imagine it will remain indefinitely as well.

Iconic Silver
Iconic Silver.jpg

While not as prevalent on fleet vehicles as flat white or black, silver has never not been a color option for Ford pickups and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Carbonized Grey Metallic
Carbonized Gray Outer Banks Bronco 4-Door MIC Hard Top 2.jpeg

Gunmetal grey has become as much of a staple to trucks and SUVs as silver has, and the popularity of this color on both Broncos and Rangers, along with its confirmed availability for the 2024 Mustang leads me to believe it's probably not going anywhere, though it's possible this could be replaced with Leadfoot Grey given the similarity in their hues.

LIKELY CARRYOVERS
Azure Grey Metallic
2024 Bronco.8.png

2024 Bronco.9.png

2024 Bronco.10.png

We've seen glimpses of Azure Grey Metallic in spyshots, but here it is replicated and fully rendered out. Being that it debuted just this year, I'm almost certain Ford will give it at least another year in rotation for 2024, and I suspect that it may replace Area 51 given the similarity in their hues.

Code Orange
Code Orange.jpg

Again, having debuted just this year and Ford's trademark exclusive color for the Raptor means Code Orange is very likely to stay as a part-time resident in MAP's paint booths for 2024.

Race Red
Race Red.jpg

I can say with some confidence that Race Red is nowhere near the most popular Bronco color, but it's useful to Ford in that it can double as a retro color on the Heritage Edition. It's also being used on the 2023 F-150 and has been confirmed for the 2024 Mustang. Economies of scale lead me to believe that it's unlikely Ford would replace it for the Bronco.

Eruption Green Metallic
Eruption Green.jpg

Maybe I'm biased, but Eruption Green is one of the finest colors for the Bronco, and it's probably the most popular non-grey color that I personally see on the roads. Given that it's also one of the newer colors, debuted just last year, and that Ford didn't include it as an option on the Heritage Edition despite proclaiming it as a spiritual successor to the classic Mallard Green leads me to believe this color has at least another year on the roster.

Cactus Grey
1_exterior_6393e6a3649c486920a92fe5ff3f51508a3f8042.jpg

I have no evidence for Cactus Grey's inclusion beyond its own popularity, I place it at the end of this list because it is no longer being offered on the Mustang, which weakens the case for its inclusion on just the Bronco/Ranger. Additionally, like Carbonized Grey Metallic, it's liable to be replaced with Leadfoot as the signature flat-grey color.

LEAKS
Leadfoot Grey
Leadfoot Grey.jpg

Leaked from a touch-up paint site before being spotted on a test mule, I believe Leadfoot Grey will almost certainly be available on the Bronco for 2024, though the specifics are still up in the air. It may be a wide-release color to replace Cactus Grey and or Carbonized Grey Metallic, or it may replace Terrain as the Everglade's exclusive color.

Atlas Blue Metallic
2024 Bronco.21.png

2024 Bronco.22.png

2024 Bronco.23.png

Leaked previously from several paint touch-up sites, Atlas Blue Metallic's inclusion on the 2023 F-150 and 2024 Mustang make it a likely replacement for Velocity Blue.

MUSTANG S650 COLORS
Splash Yellow
2024 Bronco.18.png

2024 Bronco.19.png

2024 Bronco.20.png

A likely contender to replace Cyber Orange based on its inclusion on the Mustang, this is a more solid metallic yellow compared to Yellowstone's pale yellow and Cyber Orange's darker goldenrod.

Grabber Blue
2024 Bronco.11.png

2024 Bronco.12.png

2024 Bronco.13.png

I've seen a lot of demand for Grabber Blue on the Bronco, and I think its availability on the Mustang and Mach-E are promising for its inclusion on the Bronco as well, especially as an alternative to the much darker Atlas Blue Metallic, similar to Velocity Blue vs Antimatter Blue.

PURE CONJECTURE
Sage Green
2024 Bronco.31.png

2024 Bronco.32.png

2024 Bronco.33.png

Assuming Ford continues the trend of alloting two exclusive colors to the Heritage Limited Edition, I think a likely candidate for the second half of 2024 after Peak Blue Metallic's run is Sage Green, a slightly darker successor to the popular Boxwood Green. Its popularity as a request, along with it looking somewhat out of place on the rest of Ford's more modern lineup, lead me to think something like this could be the next exclusive color for the Heritage Limited.

This list is my best guess for what we'll see in 2024, however new information is always coming to light, and I'd be happy to be proven wrong for the sake of a more accurate list if there's anything I'm unaware of.
Nice job on the color renditions! I will be ordering a 2024 in August and the dealer already told me to be on the look out for a few new colors and a couple going by the wayside. I think you are spot on with your renditions/predictions!

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Safe to say Cactus Grey will remain as well for 2024 based on this.
It will be around a bit. Like @Rick Astley said, it is one of the defining colors of this time period and is found on more and more cars. Heck, I think it was even @Rick Astley that first brought up that Jeep was getting into the Cactus Grey market with their Earl Clear Coat paint. Saw one on dealer lot yesterday and wife made me pull in so she could get a closer look at it. I fear she may be there negotiating a deal while I am here wasting time on forums instead of working.

The moral of the story is to invest in RickAstleyCoins when it comes to paint discussions.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Safe to say Cactus Grey will remain as well for 2024 based on this.

5EB7CF04-DC3E-4291-946B-C73C98DB7F57.jpeg
Probably true.

CG sells like hot cakes so it makes sense to keep it. Just a shame it's such a miserable color.

Automakers had said the neutral/natural tones are the hottest new trends. If only every vehicle was the color of asphalt so it could be cooler than a parking lot!

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@TopRecon already said this in another thread. 10 colors and nothing new for MY24 regular Broncos. Disappointing if you were holding out for something new and exciting. No Leadfoot as seen on the Everglades. No Peak Blue Metallic for the Heritage Limited. Only the addition of Shelter Green for the Raptor. I guess the Bronco will continue to be limited by the Ranger at MAP. The Bronco Sport has better colors.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd love to see Hot Pepper Red or a more crimson red
Sponsored