First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Antimatter Blue worked on the Mustang because its curves catch the light more dynamically, and the fact that it's lower means you can see direct overhead sunlight reflect off of it.

Compare that with the Bronco where it's much taller, completely flat, and the roof is matte black. It's not going to look good unless you have overhead studio lighting to properly highlight the metal flake.
lenosbronco2.jpg
Except, that Bronco is Leno’s custom job, and it’s not AMB. It’s a custom color they call Tonight Show Blue, and it’definitely more blue than AMB.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Now that a 2024 Ranger Raptor has been spotted in Eruption Green that should confirm it is a Bronco color for 2024 as well. They don't really paint even the test mules with colors they won't come in, would just use camo to hide it (Ala Heritage and its Robin's Egg Blue).

OP
OP
TopRecon

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
- the massively popular Calipso turquoise and coral will get something eventually, a new limited edition for '24 makes sense. Or '25.
Those make a lot of sense for the upcoming Heritage Limited colors. The only reasons I can think against it are:

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors Predictions - Rendering Previews 2024 Turquoise

1. If the fourth Heritage Limited color is Turquoise, that means 3 out of 4 of the colors will have been some shade of light blue.

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors Predictions - Rendering Previews 2024 Calypso Orange

2. Calypso Coral is remarkably similar to Code Orange.

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors Predictions - Rendering Previews 2024 Code Orange

But we're talking about the same company who opted to concurrently release two shades of blue-grey on their very limited palette that are so similar you need to put them side-by-side to tell them apart, so I can't really make predictions on what would make sense based on logic, variety's sake, or enthusiast demand at this point.

Last edited:

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But we're talking about the same company who opted to concurrently release two shades of blue-grey on their very limited palette that are so similar you need to put them side-by-side to tell them apart, so I can't really make predictions on what would make sense based on logic, variety's sake, or enthusiast demand at this point.
Area 51 & 52 😁

Sponsored

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably will be black, white, silver, grey, pastel grey, dark grey, metallic grey, blue grey, one or two reds and blue.
Also Velocity Blue is far superior to Atlas Blue, I wish Ford was keeping VB instead of replacing it
Speaking from a total selfish standpoint, I hope they get rid of the VB so that my Bronco turns into a collector’s item 😉

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Meh, auto companies know most people are going to buy a shade of monotone or monotone metallic.

Specialty forums of course are full of vocal people who seem to appreciate the introduction of other more interesting colors.

When Jeep brought on Reign and brought back Punkin' this year, ppl on the forums lost their $&!# lol.

Love LB. I was a fan of 51 and azure gray, but the more I look at mine, the more I like LB better. I typically don't like oranges for autos, but orange is growing on me on broncos.

Hmm, punkin' somehow on a bronco. :unsure:

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd rather have boxwood than sage green, but it's better than eruption green. It's not a bad color, but who came up with that name, anyway? I can only think of one thing that is green and erupts 🤮

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Re. some discussion around AMB - Yes, AMB is darker than the Leno blue. Not only do you need optimal lighting conditions to tell AMB is blue, but its pretty limited to the curved areas being more apparent - such as the curved folds along the beltline in the front and rear. AMB is really better suited for a mustang, and less for a brick on wheels. But then again the F150 still gets it, and thats not exactly a flowing design.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whatever the colors will be you can be sure a few of them will wind up on the “ no go” commodity list.

Sponsored

Bach007hd

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and it's been a slow week, so I decided to fire up my rendering software and put together a list of predictions for the 2024 paint palette. These predictions are based on several different factors including colors confirmed by Ford, colors shared with the Ranger, likely carryovers from 2023, leaks and testing pictures, Mustang S650 colors, and finally my own conjecture. I've ranked this list from most to least likely based on all the information we currently have on hand, and I've rendered out colors we've not yet seen on the Bronco based on color codes and existing images to try and get as close as possible to the real world paint colors.

CONFIRMED COLORS:
Peak Blue Metallic
2024 Bronco.35.png

2024 Bronco.36.png

2024 Bronco.37.png

The information from Ford slates Peak Blue Metallic as the Heritage Limited's exclusive color for the first half of 2024. I don't have a 3D model on hand for the Heritage Edition but this color-matched Wildtrak should provide a close approximation.

RANGER COLORS:
Oxford White
Oxford White.jpeg

Thanks to the Ranger's prevalence as a fleet truck, and the use of neutral white paint thereon, I would say there's pretty much a 0% chance of white not occupying a paint booth at MAP, and thus Oxford White will almost certainly be a constant every year.

Shadow Black
Shadow Black Black Diamond Bronco 2-Door 1.jpg

Another fleet truck favorite, removing black from the Ranger's color palette would similarly be unheard of, and I imagine it will remain indefinitely as well.

Iconic Silver
Iconic Silver.jpg

While not as prevalent on fleet vehicles as flat white or black, silver has never not been a color option for Ford pickups and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Carbonized Grey Metallic
Carbonized Gray Outer Banks Bronco 4-Door MIC Hard Top 2.jpeg

Gunmetal grey has become as much of a staple to trucks and SUVs as silver has, and the popularity of this color on both Broncos and Rangers, along with its confirmed availability for the 2024 Mustang leads me to believe it's probably not going anywhere, though it's possible this could be replaced with Leadfoot Grey given the similarity in their hues.

LIKELY CARRYOVERS
Azure Grey Metallic
2024 Bronco.8.png

2024 Bronco.9.png

2024 Bronco.10.png

We've seen glimpses of Azure Grey Metallic in spyshots, but here it is replicated and fully rendered out. Being that it debuted just this year, I'm almost certain Ford will give it at least another year in rotation for 2024, and I suspect that it may replace Area 51 given the similarity in their hues.

Code Orange
Code Orange.jpg

Again, having debuted just this year and Ford's trademark exclusive color for the Raptor means Code Orange is very likely to stay as a part-time resident in MAP's paint booths for 2024.

Race Red
Race Red.jpg

I can say with some confidence that Race Red is nowhere near the most popular Bronco color, but it's useful to Ford in that it can double as a retro color on the Heritage Edition. It's also being used on the 2023 F-150 and has been confirmed for the 2024 Mustang. Economies of scale lead me to believe that it's unlikely Ford would replace it for the Bronco.

Eruption Green Metallic
Eruption Green.jpg

Maybe I'm biased, but Eruption Green is one of the finest colors for the Bronco, and it's probably the most popular non-grey color that I personally see on the roads. Given that it's also one of the newer colors, debuted just last year, and that Ford didn't include it as an option on the Heritage Edition despite proclaiming it as a spiritual successor to the classic Mallard Green leads me to believe this color has at least another year on the roster.

Cactus Grey
1_exterior_6393e6a3649c486920a92fe5ff3f51508a3f8042.jpg

I have no evidence for Cactus Grey's inclusion beyond its own popularity, I place it at the end of this list because it is no longer being offered on the Mustang, which weakens the case for its inclusion on just the Bronco/Ranger. Additionally, like Carbonized Grey Metallic, it's liable to be replaced with Leadfoot as the signature flat-grey color.

LEAKS
Leadfoot Grey
Leadfoot Grey.jpg

Leaked from a touch-up paint site before being spotted on a test mule, I believe Leadfoot Grey will almost certainly be available on the Bronco for 2024, though the specifics are still up in the air. It may be a wide-release color to replace Cactus Grey and or Carbonized Grey Metallic, or it may replace Terrain as the Everglade's exclusive color.

Atlas Blue Metallic
2024 Bronco.21.png

2024 Bronco.22.png

2024 Bronco.23.png

Leaked previously from several paint touch-up sites, Atlas Blue Metallic's inclusion on the 2023 F-150 and 2024 Mustang make it a likely replacement for Velocity Blue.

MUSTANG S650 COLORS
Splash Yellow
2024 Bronco.18.png

2024 Bronco.19.png

2024 Bronco.20.png

A likely contender to replace Cyber Orange based on its inclusion on the Mustang, this is a more solid metallic yellow compared to Yellowstone's pale yellow and Cyber Orange's darker goldenrod.

Grabber Blue
2024 Bronco.11.png

2024 Bronco.12.png

2024 Bronco.13.png

I've seen a lot of demand for Grabber Blue on the Bronco, and I think its availability on the Mustang and Mach-E are promising for its inclusion on the Bronco as well, especially as an alternative to the much darker Atlas Blue Metallic, similar to Velocity Blue vs Antimatter Blue.

PURE CONJECTURE
Sage Green
2024 Bronco.31.png

2024 Bronco.32.png

2024 Bronco.33.png

Assuming Ford continues the trend of alloting two exclusive colors to the Heritage Limited Edition, I think a likely candidate for the second half of 2024 after Peak Blue Metallic's run is Sage Green, a slightly darker successor to the popular Boxwood Green. Its popularity as a request, along with it looking somewhat out of place on the rest of Ford's more modern lineup, lead me to think something like this could be the next exclusive color for the Heritage Limited.

This list is my best guess for what we'll see in 2024, however new information is always coming to light, and I'd be happy to be proven wrong for the sake of a more accurate list if there's anything I'm unaware
I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and it's been a slow week, so I decided to fire up my rendering software and put together a list of predictions for the 2024 paint palette. These predictions are based on several different factors including colors confirmed by Ford, colors shared with the Ranger, likely carryovers from 2023, leaks and testing pictures, Mustang S650 colors, and finally my own conjecture. I've ranked this list from most to least likely based on all the information we currently have on hand, and I've rendered out colors we've not yet seen on the Bronco based on color codes and existing images to try and get as close as possible to the real world paint colors.

CONFIRMED COLORS:
Peak Blue Metallic
2024 Bronco.35.png

2024 Bronco.36.png

2024 Bronco.37.png

The information from Ford slates Peak Blue Metallic as the Heritage Limited's exclusive color for the first half of 2024. I don't have a 3D model on hand for the Heritage Edition but this color-matched Wildtrak should provide a close approximation.

RANGER COLORS:
Oxford White
Oxford White.jpeg

Thanks to the Ranger's prevalence as a fleet truck, and the use of neutral white paint thereon, I would say there's pretty much a 0% chance of white not occupying a paint booth at MAP, and thus Oxford White will almost certainly be a constant every year.

Shadow Black
Shadow Black Black Diamond Bronco 2-Door 1.jpg

Another fleet truck favorite, removing black from the Ranger's color palette would similarly be unheard of, and I imagine it will remain indefinitely as well.

Iconic Silver
Iconic Silver.jpg

While not as prevalent on fleet vehicles as flat white or black, silver has never not been a color option for Ford pickups and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Carbonized Grey Metallic
Carbonized Gray Outer Banks Bronco 4-Door MIC Hard Top 2.jpeg

Gunmetal grey has become as much of a staple to trucks and SUVs as silver has, and the popularity of this color on both Broncos and Rangers, along with its confirmed availability for the 2024 Mustang leads me to believe it's probably not going anywhere, though it's possible this could be replaced with Leadfoot Grey given the similarity in their hues.

LIKELY CARRYOVERS
Azure Grey Metallic
2024 Bronco.8.png

2024 Bronco.9.png

2024 Bronco.10.png

We've seen glimpses of Azure Grey Metallic in spyshots, but here it is replicated and fully rendered out. Being that it debuted just this year, I'm almost certain Ford will give it at least another year in rotation for 2024, and I suspect that it may replace Area 51 given the similarity in their hues.

Code Orange
Code Orange.jpg

Again, having debuted just this year and Ford's trademark exclusive color for the Raptor means Code Orange is very likely to stay as a part-time resident in MAP's paint booths for 2024.

Race Red
Race Red.jpg

I can say with some confidence that Race Red is nowhere near the most popular Bronco color, but it's useful to Ford in that it can double as a retro color on the Heritage Edition. It's also being used on the 2023 F-150 and has been confirmed for the 2024 Mustang. Economies of scale lead me to believe that it's unlikely Ford would replace it for the Bronco.

Eruption Green Metallic
Eruption Green.jpg

Maybe I'm biased, but Eruption Green is one of the finest colors for the Bronco, and it's probably the most popular non-grey color that I personally see on the roads. Given that it's also one of the newer colors, debuted just last year, and that Ford didn't include it as an option on the Heritage Edition despite proclaiming it as a spiritual successor to the classic Mallard Green leads me to believe this color has at least another year on the roster.

Cactus Grey
1_exterior_6393e6a3649c486920a92fe5ff3f51508a3f8042.jpg

I have no evidence for Cactus Grey's inclusion beyond its own popularity, I place it at the end of this list because it is no longer being offered on the Mustang, which weakens the case for its inclusion on just the Bronco/Ranger. Additionally, like Carbonized Grey Metallic, it's liable to be replaced with Leadfoot as the signature flat-grey color.

LEAKS
Leadfoot Grey
Leadfoot Grey.jpg

Leaked from a touch-up paint site before being spotted on a test mule, I believe Leadfoot Grey will almost certainly be available on the Bronco for 2024, though the specifics are still up in the air. It may be a wide-release color to replace Cactus Grey and or Carbonized Grey Metallic, or it may replace Terrain as the Everglade's exclusive color.

Atlas Blue Metallic
2024 Bronco.21.png

2024 Bronco.22.png

2024 Bronco.23.png

Leaked previously from several paint touch-up sites, Atlas Blue Metallic's inclusion on the 2023 F-150 and 2024 Mustang make it a likely replacement for Velocity Blue.

MUSTANG S650 COLORS
Splash Yellow
2024 Bronco.18.png

2024 Bronco.19.png

2024 Bronco.20.png

A likely contender to replace Cyber Orange based on its inclusion on the Mustang, this is a more solid metallic yellow compared to Yellowstone's pale yellow and Cyber Orange's darker goldenrod.

Grabber Blue
2024 Bronco.11.png

2024 Bronco.12.png

2024 Bronco.13.png

I've seen a lot of demand for Grabber Blue on the Bronco, and I think its availability on the Mustang and Mach-E are promising for its inclusion on the Bronco as well, especially as an alternative to the much darker Atlas Blue Metallic, similar to Velocity Blue vs Antimatter Blue.

PURE CONJECTURE
Sage Green
2024 Bronco.31.png

2024 Bronco.32.png

2024 Bronco.33.png

Assuming Ford continues the trend of alloting two exclusive colors to the Heritage Limited Edition, I think a likely candidate for the second half of 2024 after Peak Blue Metallic's run is Sage Green, a slightly darker successor to the popular Boxwood Green. Its popularity as a request, along with it looking somewhat out of place on the rest of Ford's more modern lineup, lead me to think something like this could be the next exclusive color for the Heritage Limited.

This list is my best guess for what we'll see in 2024, however new information is always coming to light, and I'd be happy to be proven wrong for the sake of a more accurate list if there's anything I'm unaware of.
[/

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Re. some discussion around AMB - Yes, AMB is darker than the Leno blue. Not only do you need optimal lighting conditions to tell AMB is blue, but its pretty limited to the curved areas being more apparent - such as the curved folds along the beltline in the front and rear. AMB is really better suited for a mustang, and less for a brick on wheels. But then again the F150 still gets it, and thats not exactly a flowing design.
Chrome on the F-150 helps it out. AMB looks good on everything BUT a Bronco. It just doesn't work for most people.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Those make a lot of sense for the upcoming Heritage Limited colors. The only reasons I can think against it are:

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Colors Predictions - Rendering Previews 2024 Code Orange

1. If the fourth Heritage Limited color is Turquoise, that means 3 out of 4 of the colors will have been some shade of light blue.

2. Calypso Coral is remarkably similar to Code Orange.

Sorry for a slow response, was off in exotic locations with beautiful turquoise waters and chicks in bikinis (it happens, I survived).

Okay, on topic: there is one color in your OP which I think will be making a change. A core color.

Mustang has switched to Ingot silver for its "base, boring fleet silver" color. It's very unlikely that Ford doesn't swap all Iconic Silver for Ingot across the fleet. Does that change matter much if not absolutely not at all? No, doesn't matter for doodly squat. If you want bright silver they are all ubiquitous and essentially the same.

Also, perhaps a bit too much focus on heritage? There will be other limited editions and thus limited edition colors. Ranger Raptor should align some of the special colors up with Bronco opening the 12th paint booth at MAP for small runs. That SPLASH! edition Rangers went off without a hitch was a good dry run. By MY24 or MY25 I expect the color pallet to have shifted quite a bit from the abysmal MY21-23 offerings. Especially as tri-coat paints seldom survive past 2 model years, if that live past 1 year! That should rotate out all the tri-coats offered in MY23, but their pay-wall being reset at about the $1,000 mark.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know we are barely into 2023 but given the constraints news it would be nice to hear that some exciting colors are coming for 2024 - that would sway someone like me to defer (and even lost price protection) until 2024 if something like Code Orange were made available in all trims. Or Boxwood (not "close to Boxwood"). Or Kona Blue. Or Sequoia Brown Metallic. I can do this all day.
Sponsored