First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have had my ‘24 WT less than a month. Giving its first good wash today and noticed significant quality control issues.
Several dented in spots on the lower rear passenger door and then noticed BOTH passenger side doors were not seam sealed AT ALL on the entire inside like on the drivers side doors.
Quality control?
Not looking forward to my follow up on this. Good Lord.
@Ford Motor Company
First couple pics you can clearly see the seams are sealed on driver side. The compare to passenger. The bends in lower door on the back end is so bad it’s hitting the inside frame.
IMG_0629.jpeg

IMG_0625.jpeg

IMG_0624.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0623.jpeg

IMG_0621.jpeg

IMG_0619.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
contact the dealer. how about the other doors? hood?

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
contact the dealer. how about the other doors? hood?
Yeah. Contacted them today. They are creating a case. The rear door and hood are all ok. Just both passenger doors no seam seal and damage to bottom rear passenger.

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah. Contacted them today. They are creating a case. The rear door and hood are all ok. Just both passenger doors no seam seal and damage to bottom rear passenger.
wow, both PASS doors. very weird. mine building 3/11. will look out

Sponsored

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good luck with that. I'm not sure if all dealers have the same quality control before they release a vehicle to the new purchaser, but I know with mine, they identified and showed me little things they found when they did the initial delivery inspection. They explained to me that if they weren't identified at delivery, then some may not be covered by Ford if I discovered them in the future.

But, as always YMMV.

Cheers.

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good luck with that. I'm not sure if all dealers have the same quality control before they release a vehicle to the new purchaser, but I know with mine, they identified and showed me little things they found when they did the initial delivery inspection. They explained to me that if they weren't identified at delivery, then some may not be covered by Ford if I discovered them in the future.

But, as always YMMV.

Cheers.
Yeah surprised did not see it either. You’d have to be near ground level to see it. Fortunately know the owner of the dealership so should not be an issue on their end, but Ford on the other hand…..Union pay raises and deliver this shoddy work. I was hoping after 4 years Ford would have production down on the Bronco. Especially since they have made no major changes to the body. Guess not.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have had my ‘24 WT less than a month. Giving its first good wash today and noticed significant quality control issues.
Several dented in spots on the lower rear passenger door and then noticed BOTH passenger side doors were not seam sealed AT ALL on the entire inside like on the drivers side doors.
Quality control?
Not looking forward to my follow up on this. Good Lord.
@Ford Motor Company
First couple pics you can clearly see the seams are sealed on driver side. The compare to passenger. The bends in lower door on the back end is so bad it’s hitting the inside frame.
Ford Bronco 2024 Wildtrak Passenger doors issues from factory IMG_0619

Hello there. I would like to take a closer look at your door concerns on my end. To get things started, can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer?

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello there. I would like to take a closer look at your door concerns on my end. To get things started, can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer?
Yes. I am bringing it to the dealer Tomorrow. Have been out of town on business travel. Thank you.

OP
OP
Aking325

Aking325

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brinco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Message sent. Thank you
Sponsored