Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No one thinks they'll release a Hybrid for '25?
At this point no, because the 2.3L Ecoboost Hybrid hasn't been even launched in North America...

I thought we might see it on the 2025 Explorer, but the hybrid option was dropped for non-fleet markets (though haven't seen anything about the '25 PIU from Ford either)

Plus the rumors I've heard from someone at the plant said its not coming anytime soon, maybe when both the Ranger and Bronco get a major refresh in another 3-4 years.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d like to see more choices within each edition. If it’s available, make it an option.
And for goodness sake, put the 3.0 rack on all of them. Cutting down parts inventory saves money and almost pays the difference in the better parts cost. Case in point, everybody gets the 12” screen for 2024.

If you’re gonna claim to be better than Jeep, be better than Jeep.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And for goodness sake, put the 3.0 rack on all of them. Cutting down parts inventory saves money and almost pays the difference in the better parts cost. Case in point, everybody gets the 12” screen for 2024.
Electronics go down in price because they get superseded by something better or the processes to make them become cheaper. Plus the costs of the 12in screen get spread across the entire Ford lineup, not so much with the 3.0 Rack-plus it could be a difference of couple hundred bucks vs the "ranger" rack vs the 3.0 one, that couldn't be closed with additional volume

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought about the 25 refresh when ordering my 24, but I agree with most here. I don't see wholesale changes. The roof issues are going to take more than a refresh to fix. There are some after market options coming out now and lots of ways to change the look of your Bronco.
I love love the current look.
I'm taking delivery of mine today, so I guess I will be able to decide for myself whether some of the complaints on this forum are viable for me. The bottom line is that everyone I talk to and read about on the forums loves their Bronco and the experience driving it. That is ultimately what counts.
I'm still pinching myself Ford actually delivered a legit rugged body on frame 4x4 with removable top/doors, two speed tcase and all. It could have gone Chevy Blazer or something like that.

It's like when deciding what to build, Ford had a focus group full of my clones, lol. For the most part they produced the exact vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted.

I'm just hoping the folks buying this vehicle for the image, don't eventually do it in with their complaints. That's when we might see a not so good refresh or redesign.

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I doubt we'll see a refresh until the 2026 models. Of course I could be wrong.

The Bronco Sport is getting a 2025 mid cycle refresh, but it came out as a 2020 model. If Ford sticks to that schedule the Bronco refresh will be 2026. Note that people are already seeing disguised Bronco Sports betting tested. Nobody has seen any disguised Broncos. If they were being refreshed for 2025 there would be some prototypes out there getting tested by now.

Mid cycle refresh usually is limited to minor front and rear fascia changes and a slightly refreshed but still very similar interior. Mechanically they remain essentially the same. A hybrid may be a possible addition for the refresh as well.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still pinching myself Ford actually delivered a legit rugged body on frame 4x4 with removable top/doors, two speed tcase and all. It could have gone Chevy Blazer or something like that.
I still contend that the Bronco Sport was a head fake by Ford that tricked Cheby into producing a neutered Blazer and ultimately boxing themselves out of an emerging market. My theory is that Ford leaked the Sport design early on as the return of the Bronco, Cheby responded and was allowed to beat Ford to the market with their all new Blazer!, meanwhile Ford was designing the real Bronco in the background. However, the Sport was well enough received that Ford decided to bring it to market it as well. But that is just a theory, a conspiracy theory.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sure the 2025 refresh will have mods similar to the chinese bronco with fenders, software and possible better hard top options...hopefully the modular

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Bronco Sport is getting a 2025 mid cycle refresh, but it came out as a 2020 model. If Ford sticks to that schedule the Bronco refresh will be 2026. Note that people are already seeing disguised Bronco Sports being tested. Nobody has seen any disguised Broncos. If they were being refreshed for 2025 there would be some prototypes out there getting tested by now.
Bronco Sport started production earlier, but still came out as a 21MY. But I agree there has been no credible evidence yet of a 2025 refresh for full size Broncos. I’d expect just small changes for 2025.

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just adding to the chorus that I would like to see the digital dash, some more vibrant colors (bring back Rapid Red!), and an improved hardtop (black or body color is too much to wish for). Maybe a better stereo and speaker system (even for the B&O). Otherwise, I would change little.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After spending some time in a relative's OBX over the holidays and plenty of time on this board, three things are keeping me from buying one (2-door):

One, the crap hardtop quality (interior finish is terrible, let alone the cracking issues), and the lack of an OEM soft top that doesn't flip up at the rear for access like a damn Tupperware lid (easily the worst top design I've ever seen).

Two, the horrific instrument panel design. Had to be the work of an intern. Jeep has this nailed down with the JL, simple analog speedo and tach with a configurable center. Not a fan of the floppy frameless windows either.

Three, no cloth seats unless you get a Heritage. Dumb.

I don't think Bronco needs an aesthetic refresh at all on the outside, but it needs a little finessing otherwise. I'm holding out hope of returning my 3-car second garage to all-Ford, but I'm not holding my breath either.
Sponsored