First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 19-yo son and I just got back from the Great American Road Trip. He hasn't been able to go on our usual Spring/Fall Break beach trips since his breaks don't align with his brother's who is still in high school. So, I told him back in the Fall to pick a place and we'll go. Well, boy did he! We spent 8 days running through the South hitting a lot of sights. We didn't spend a lot of time in any one place but we did get to see a lot. Short stints in Savannah, GA,Titusville, FL (my folks are there), Miami Beach, Key Largo and Key West. On the way home, we stopped in DeLand, FL (visited some family) & Buford, GA (more family). DeLand & Buford were an unexpected treat. Really vibrant and beautiful small towns, well worth a day trip if you're anywhere near them.

Ford Bronco 2700-mile Road Trip Ma

Now for the Bronco stuff. I have a MY23, 2dr, Badlands, SAS, LUX, MT. This vehicle well exceeded my expetations for it's highway manners. I've owned several J@@ps, TJ & JK, and I can tell you that there is NO WAY I would have taken any of them on this trip. The Bronco tracked straight as an arrow. You can cruse 80-mph all day comfortably. I've been on many +10 hour road trips and I've never been as fresh stepping out of the car as I did with the Bronco. No back pain, legs were good, everything. I don't know what the deal is but road tripping in this rig is for real. My only knock is the range. We all know that all Broncos suffer from Tiny Tank Syndrome. It is what it is. I had to stop about every 250 miles or so. Not a huge deal but certainly the shortest-ranged car I've every road tripped in. All-in-all, I'm very happy with the way the Bronco handled and drove on this little journey.

Ford Bronco 2700-mile Road Trip Tri

Cheers!

WC
Sponsored