Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just saw a YouTube video stating the Heritage edition is a spruced up Big Bend, first I had heard that. I priced out a 2dr SAS Big Bend and a 2dr Heritage, both 2.3, auto, aux switches and tow. Big Bend got SAS and Mid package to make it the same as the Heritage.

The Big Bend priced out at $50k and the Heritage just over $48k. That doesn't seem correct to me, the Heritage sits just below the Badlands according to the build n price site so it seems odd to me that it is cheaper than a comparable Big Bend. I would opt for the Heritage if it isn't some glitch in the price tool.

can anyone who ordered a heritage confirm if that price seems in the ballpark? There really isn't much to add to that trim package to jack up the price so if what I am seeing is true is seems like a great buy...I must be missing something.

Its a bummer you cant add a mod bumper and get bash plates on the Heritage but that can be done after the fact I suppose.

thanks for any info!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Heritage really is a good deal if it's what you're looking for. I wanted the white mod top since the beginning and was ecstatic when mid was available with the manual as well. Only thing I added to mine was aux switches and Azure Gray paint and yes, it was cheaper than a comparable BB as well as the BD with squatch that was my original order.

All the higher trims have that one thing that make them more expensive along with the ability to upsale packages but they kinda left the standard Heritage alone with everything standard and the ability not to modify it outside of the trim.

I don't know if they've added in the 23.5 price increase to the Heritage yet like they did the others. I forget what it is but I think $2k for two doors is what the other trims got, no clue on four doors. I'm price protected so not worried but you might want to find the post or talk to your dealer if you're going to be a new order.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There is also no MT tax like one the lower trims. Early on, you paid for the manual transmission even if you opted for the manual. I don’t know if that is still the case, but the kicker for me was being able to get mid and a manual.
Sponsored