First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For those that have had or have both how much bigger inside does the 4 dr feel? Do you gain alot in the storage area?
Sponsored

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got rid of a 4 door for a 2 door. Yes the 4 door has a lot more room behind the rear seats, as well as with the rear seats folded down.

Neither of them has a flat floor when the seats are folded down.

If you are going off storage area only the 4 door wins.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have no need for the extra space of a 4dr. IMO 2dr is the only way to go, I didnt like the 4dr enough to justify trading my Jeep. If I need to haul anything that wont fit in the back I have a 4x8 utility trailer.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally don't understand the 2 door mentality. If you'll never have kids, friends, dogs, go hunting, camping, etc. ok maybe it makes sense, until you go to sell it to someone just like you! lol

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Remove the rear seats (in the two door) and three large dogs fit fine..... so says the man who used to own English Mastiffs....

And I can turn around in a 36' street without trail turn assist.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I personally don't understand the 2 door mentality. If you'll never have kids, friends, dogs, go hunting, camping, etc. ok maybe it makes sense, until you go to sell it to someone just like you! lol
Works perfect for all of that except maybe kids. I donā€™t have any so I wouldnā€™t know.
I donā€™t need the small amount of extra room and in my own opinion, 2 door just looks much better. Which is why itā€™s what I chose.

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have both. The 2 door front seats are more comfortable to me, because the front doors are longer, so your elbow isnā€™t into the B pillar. Storage space, hands down the 4 door. I drive the 2 and wife drives the 4.

IMG_4213.jpeg

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the longer front door of the 2 door, and the b pillar being a bit further back. 99% of the time, it's me, my wife, and my son in my 2 door. Everyone has plenty of room. My son is a hockey goalie, and last season, we roadtripped with the three of us, his gear, a couple of backpacks, and a couple of Plano 108qt boxes. If we want to take the dog, I'll throw either a roof box or hitch basket on, and that frees up a ton of room.

I wanted a 2 door, my family likes the 2 door, which made the space issue an easy compromise. The backseat has more than enough room, and nobody has complained about getting in/out.

615_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2D BL, SAS, MT, & 2015 F-350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do all minus the kid thing. No issues with room. Thereā€™s more leg room in the two door than there is a 4 door Jeep.
Not everyone wants 4 doors or a long arse vehicle in the woods or on the trails.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Works perfect for all of that except maybe kids. I donā€™t have any so I wouldnā€™t know.
I donā€™t need the small amount of extra room and in my own opinion, 2 door just looks much better. Which is why itā€™s what I chose.
Back in the 80s and 90s I was part of a 4 wheel drive group that only allowed short wheel base.... 110 inch or shorter, for a reason. The long wheel base could not maneuver on the trails we traversed.... No way it could keep up. Then I had kids and had to have the 4 door.... Yes I needed it. Now I am an empty nester and I intend to return to the trails that have been out of my reach with a more door..... A 4 door is too long for some trails. that is just a fact.

Samsquanch33

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Big Bend Sas, '99 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I was in my early 20ā€™s, my little TJ wrangler was perfect for my needs. Now that Ive got a kid, a large dog, and dumb hobbies I need the extra space a four door allows. Sure wish I kept that jeep as a toy though.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not everyone wants 4 doors or a long arse vehicle in the woods or on the trails.
This just made me laugh. My other daily drivers are an Excursion and crew cab F150. To me the 4dr Bronco is a very nimble go cart in every situation on road and off.
Sponsored