First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2-doors are not built for full grown people in the back. You have dogs?? Remove those seats and enjoy!!!
Sponsored

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Caveat emptors - you have other vehicles to haul your wife's plants from the nursery or those full size 2x4's from the big box store. And you have no plans to sleep in the vehicle - ever. And any extended off-road trips will be just you.

Thatā€™s why God invented trailers.

I have a small Harbor Freight trailer for plants/lumber/furniture/etc. And an offroad teardrop for sleeping that fits me, wife and 2 pugs just fine.

This is precisely why I refused to allow the dealer to talk me out of tow when I ordered my Bronco. He kept telling me ā€œitā€™s constrained - it will take forever to build your Bronco - you really should drop that - what do you really need that for?ā€

Told him ā€œto haul anything that wonā€™t fit in the Bronco - which for a 2 door means just about everything! Tow stays or itā€™s no dealā€

Glad I did because he was wrong. I still got the Bronco in less than a year.

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 4dr OB Sas which has cup holders in the fold down center of rear seats. I got it for the extra space with seats folded there is quite a bit of room. It is a smoother ride with the longer wheel base.

SnrPhnx

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Eruption Green OBX 314A 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh I didnt notice the cup holders! All that will go back there are my dogs. Or maybe I will fold the seats flat and use the cargo area instead. Thanks!
Thatā€™s exactly what I purchased (both of) my two-door(s) for. Grown kids, two Puppers, my back seat was folded down on Day 1, and hasnā€™t seen the sun since. The dogs love it and I have more specs for cargo.

Last edited:

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve had a two door for about 14 months. If you need the back seat to haul anybody older than grade school children around on a regular basis, the two door is not a good option.
As the occasional option for adults, I agree with the assessment that the seats/legroom are fine, but ingress/egress is challenging.

Sponsored

Loop4re7

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are happy with our 2 door. The doors are wider than 4 door. I installed Amp Research power steps. No problem getting in and out of back seat. Big, tall, short, young or old. No complaints on back seat comfort.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2-doors are not built for full grown people in the back. You have dogs?? Remove those seats and enjoy!!!
Meh, any adults that complain about the back seat can stay home, they'll probably find something else to complain about later.

Medicin3man

Raptor
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Braptor, ā€˜23 Telluride 4x, ā€˜10 FJ Cruiser TT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I donā€™t get it. I have a 4 door and the back seats center folds down for 2 cupsā€¦

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We have a 2 door and a Great Dane. We have found for him, the best is to fold the rear seat bottoms forward. Fold one rear seat back down. Load him up via the back. Then when he goes up we fold the rear seat back up. It creates a flat bottomed/level area for him to go side to side and be close to us up front, Dane's require closeness. The rear seat backs are up, so it keeps him from going all the way to the back. We have the top off and don't really want him jumping out the back.

Girard215

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500. Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would make it easier to access the back seats if the front passenger seat was made to move further forward.

TRDFurgesson

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr WT Lux, '22 Mach 1 HP, '92 Toyota 4x4 P/U
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting into the 2 dr back seat wasnā€™t great until the RTR sliders with that rear kick out.
Sponsored