Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a 2dr reservation/order for about a year and a half. I got to try out a 2 dr and while the leg room is fine (I am 6 ft) getting it to the rear seat involves high level gymnastics.
Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And the 4 door-ers have a class action lawsuit for no cup holders back there..
There are a few law firms that might be lurking in the Central Fla area😂

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Flat-ish...I have seen people build platforms and remove the rear seats, thats an option too.
They do fold down flat in the 2-door, just not flush with the rear cargo area. So there's a 4-6" step-up. But it's technically flat, as in parallel with the ground. Not sure how the 4-door differs in that regard.

Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr back seat 1685314008118

CodyMac

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak | 2-Door | Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They do fold down flat in the 2-door, just not flush with the rear cargo area. So there's a 4-6" step-up. But it's technically flat, as in parallel with the ground. Not sure how the 4-door differs in that regard.

Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr back seat 1685314008118
Do you have an extra piece of carpet covering your seat backs? I don't think I have that.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have an extra piece of carpet covering your seat backs? I don't think I have that.
IKEA bath mats.🤣 Toss 'em in the wash when they get dirty.(y)(y)

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a '21 2dr BL and recently sold it and bought a '23 4dr WT. I removed the back seats from the 2dr and did the Goose Gear rear seat delete kit. The rear seats are pretty useless unless as someone pointed out you are a gymnast. Probably fine for kids but with the seats up the cargo space is minimal. If you are by yourself or 1 other person the 2dr will probably be fine but after a couple of years I missed the rear seats (useful rear seats) and decided the 4dr was the way for me. 2dr has the looks no doubt but the 4dr is more practical.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you intend on putting dogs back there you should be good with the two-door. I place a soft kennel on the back of the folded seats secured to the cargo floor anchors and the molle grid seat backs. That leaves plenty of room on the cargo floor nearest the swing gate for coolers, a dog ramp, groceries etc.

Sponsored
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 2D 2.3 mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If your only passengers for the back seat will be canines, the 2 door is great! Like someone else said, we took out the back seats, made a cheap and easy platform so it was level for the big dogs, and it’s been great.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you don’t have a family - 2 door is the way to go . I made a tri-fold cargo platform (have a writeup about it here - search my threads). Pretty much the only time my rear seats are up is once a year when my folks come to visit and I need the seating. Rest of the year it’s just me and a Pug.
Caveat emptors - you have other vehicles to haul your wife's plants from the nursery or those full size 2x4's from the big box store. And you have no plans to sleep in the vehicle - ever. And any extended off-road trips will be just you.

Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shorter wheel base brings the rear wheels forward. Same place as the rear seats. So the middle seats gets ditched. Outboard seats come inboard a bit to provide space for the wheel wells which are under those lovely cup holders.
In a four door the rear axle is behind the rear seat so there is no wheel wells in the way.
I have a family. 2 door works great. Four seats for a family of four. Dogs will love either door arrangement.

Phil James

Base
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh I didnt notice the cup holders! All that will go back there are my dogs. Or maybe I will fold the seats flat and use the cargo area instead. Thanks!
I took the rear seat bottoms out (easy four bolt removal), that folds the seats flat. Then 5" Amazon foam rubber (41" by 19") on the flat behind the seats. Then 2" memory foam (41" by 53") on top of the flat seats and 5" foam, and the back is flat, comfortable, and I can lie down diagonally. :- )