Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had a 2dr Rubicon and a 4dr Sahara and I can honestly say the Rubi looked better both Jeeps had lifts nice rims and over sized tires but there was something about that Rubi. We got the 4dr Bronco I like the looks of the 2dr, reminds of the Old Broncos. We plan on traveling in ours for weeks or months and sleeping in it. My husband is a big fly fisherman and has quite a bit of fishing gear. During those time we will hit the trails too. We live in Florida and plan to travel cross country need the room. I have to agree though 2dr looks awesome.
Sponsored

woof

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW X5, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

loved my jeep 2 doors (4 of them over the years). The kids fought over them while growing up :)

But we hardly ever put someone in the rear seat, too painful for us.

With one kid left in the house, the 4 door has been awesome. The kid will ride in it now. He refused in our 2021 jeep 2 door...

For me, the convertible top of the 4 door and being able to drive it more as the kid will travel with us made this a better decision. For the jeepers out there, remember going to the grocery store and trying to keep the rear seat up, ugh...

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2 door is a toy. My 4 door is for work.

IMG_3353 2.JPG

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, the new 4 door probably wouldn't have even been a reality had it not been for the popularity of the original 2 door so there's that. (pesky fact #1).

Not really sure who's offended by the 4 door, or who has something to prove. I'd say about 99.99% of the comments are just sarcastic, rib poking of one group to another.
It’s all fun and games!
It’s the same as Chevy versus Ford jokes!

Me personally I bought it because it looks like the original 66-77 and I had a 71 and it stunk it smelled like gas and was loud and wanted to flip over, so the new version with air conditioning all these nice conveniences and still looks like Classic that’s what got me!
My mom died and left me money so I figured you know what, it’s a once in a lifetime deal!
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr IMG_7722
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr IMG_7725
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr IMG_7698
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr IMG_7644

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I frequently wish the 4 door had more room. Maybe a full-size Bronco is needed.

Burro5000

Base
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally don't understand the 2 door mentality. If you'll never have kids, friends, dogs, go hunting, camping, etc. ok maybe it makes sense, until you go to sell it to someone just like you! lol

I personally don't understand how you're allowed to make any comments in here without running them by your kids, friends, or dogs hahaha

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the 2 door looks better but I need the space for dogs and bird hunting

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find the two door a perfect size for two people with gear.
If you can't fit camping gear for two people in the back with the seats down, you're taking too much crap 😂

Sponsored

Tyistick

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I personally don't understand the 2 door mentality. If you'll never have kids, friends, dogs, go hunting, camping, etc. ok maybe it makes sense, until you go to sell it to someone just like you! lol
For the same reason all the 70's classic Bronco's are 2 Door.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have had or have both how much bigger inside does the 4 dr feel? Do you gain alot in the storage area?
I have both, and as the first two pages of this post attest to, with all the extra cargo room, FOR US, the 4dr is the winner for a family vehicle.

Even with just one kid, I found it a pain in the butt that the wife or I had to be the ones getting out to do anything; drop mail off, return the cart or you have to get out to let the backseat passenger in/out anyways ... having to wait in the rain/cold while the kid returns from the task sucks.

We had the 2dr first, the intention was it would be my work vehicle. But it's so cool , we took it everywhere. I also bought it as a test to see if a 2dr would work for me ....only if I also have a 4dr for family trips.
1 kid, one 80lb German Shepherd and you are out of room, no way you get much camping gear and a cooler in there.
In the 4dr, we went on vacation and also took one of the daughters friends along. (no dog- pupper passed before the 4dr arrived)
Space got a little tight, with no roof rack or bumper platform, but we made it work. The last day or two, we couldn't buy anymore crap as we were out of room!

For family camping in a 2dr, a trailer, roof rack or bumper platform will be a must ... but you'll not be able to open the back gate if the bumper platform is loaded up.
Have fun loading and unloading the 80lb dog through the front seats!!!

Also, on the 4dr, I tried the soft top version to get built quicker ... as a result, we tend to drop the top far more often than we do with the two door, which requires a hoist/lift and that you be at home to store the hard top... or the the 2 panels take up all your space.
I haven't had the 4dr/softy through a winter yet. I would maybe consider the dual top option next time and just do the twice a year top shuffle.... maybe ... it hasn't been bad at all this far.

Both tops are noisy, but in different ways.
Hard top rattles A LOT at slow speeds (around town), but is "quieter" at hi-way speeds.
Soft top is silent in town, but has some wind noise. I equate it to having a back window cracked open a bit. But it was fine on our two week road trip! No regerts!

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s all fun and games!
It’s the same as Chevy versus Ford jokes!

Me personally I bought it because it looks like the original 66-77 and I had a 71 and it stunk it smelled like gas and was loud and wanted to flip over, so the new version with air conditioning all these nice conveniences and still looks like Classic that’s what got me!
My mom died and left me money so I figured you know what, it’s a once in a lifetime deal!
Since this thread is still going and I only managed a quip on a post earlier on this thread... Yes, the 2Dr like the poster above, reminds me of my 1977 (which I still own).

20220421_173512.jpg

20140426_110526.jpg
Sponsored