First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I know I am in the minority with this opinion, but I think the four door looks better. I’ve always thought that about the jeeps and the Bronco is no different. The proportions on the two door start to get off especially as you put larger tires on it.
I feel the same. 2 door looks short and boxy with the SAS pkg but it looks great as a base model with smaller tires. Wish they would have made the 2dr a tad longer and it would have been perfect looking and a little more usable.

Practically speaking I'd go 2dr if I were single or buying it solely as a play toy. But neither of those are the case so I'll likely be sticking with the 4dr that I ordered.

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally took delivery of my 2-door and I have to say I wish the back cargo area were just a tad bigger/longer. I have more room in my Mazda CX-5 hatch back with the back seats upright. That being said, I don't regret the decision as it's my personal/work vehicle and never have anyone in the back. I can drop the passenger side back seat and have plenty of room for anything I want to haul that is work related.
I will be installing a table/molli panel on the back hatch for extra storage of equipment as well as molli panels on each side in the cargo area.
I will be going to the porcupine mountains for a camping trip this summer and most likely using a short trailer unit to haul some of the xtras if necessary. One of the big reasons I ordered the tow pkg.
I love the looks, feel, visibility, nimbleness of the 2 door and have no regrets.
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr 20240213_153345048_iOS

Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr 20240210_221444304_iOS

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I feel the same. 2 door looks short and boxy with the SAS pkg but it looks great as a base model with smaller tires. Wish they would have made the 2dr a tad longer and it would have been perfect looking and a little more usable.

Practically speaking I'd go 2dr if I were single or buying it solely as a play toy. But neither of those are the case so I'll likely be sticking with the 4dr that I ordered.
Never fear. Model bloat is inevitable. Look what happened to the original Bronco. I'm sure the F150 based model is already in the works.:rolleyes:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is like a mustang, camaro, corvette, etc - it may be impractical, but it was meant to be a 2-door.

Past summer me, the wife, and our 21 year-old son did a 6200 mile round trip from Florida out to Nevada, hitting Colorado and Utah in my 2-door. We had a roof rack to help out but we had no problems living out of it for about 1.5 weeks of our 3 week adventure (hotels and air bnb for the other half).

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco is like a mustang, camaro, corvette, etc - it may be impractical, but it was meant to be a 2-door.

Past summer me, the wife, and our 21 year-old son did a 6200 mile round trip from Florida out to Nevada, hitting Colorado and Utah in my 2-door. We had a roof rack to help out but we had no problems living out of it for about 1.5 weeks of our 3 week adventure (hotels and air bnb for the other half).
Pretty sure the Mustang comes in a 4-door now:
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E® | Electric SUV | Ford.com
Sponsored